20

For the following two months. Jean had been following you around like a puppy begging for forgiveness. He was willing to receive any type of evil punishment you had in store for him, but you simply ignored him. He was truly getting on your nerves. Sometimes he would even follow you all day and even stay in your room refusing to leave. One day you got so irritated by him you snapped. 

"If I forgive you will you promise to shut the fuck up and leave me alone?"

"I'll leave you alone right now..."

"...deal now leave me be Kirstein"

He smiled, hugged you and pecked you which earned him a small smirk from you. Just like he promised he was soon out of your hair.

---

Walking to Erwin's annual little tea talk session, you opened the door without knocking like always since you two had grown really close. You were surprised to find Levi sitting there in his seat.

"Uh Where's Erwin?"

"Come here for your daily dick appointment?"

"Yes, how else do I get rid of my stress Levi"

"Ah, I see" he said while he put his feet on Erwin's desk, a small smirk appearing on his face. 

Since that little night you both shared embracing each other, the fights between you died down. He became a bit more closer to you even letting you use his first name when it was just the two of you for the most part, but he did make you promise not to mention a word to anyone about that night. Sometimes when he was feeling really down about his teams death he would sometimes summon you to his office, mostly he wouldn't say anything but he didn't need to. You already knew what was up. You would just sit on his lap and hug him.

"You should try it sometime" you said as you ploped down on the seat in front of the desk.

"Perhaps, I'll give it a whirl one of these days"

"Mmmm let me know when, I'd love to see them wipe that frown off your face"

"What are you talking about, I'm smiling all the time"

"Right" you said as you walked where Erwin had his little tea station set up.

"So where did Erwin run off to? Was he late for another appointment?"

Levi chuckled, "No he was called for an emergency meeting, he left just a while ago"

"Then what are you doing here, trying to play Commander for the day"

"Funny. Erwin told me to take his place in his stupid little tea party with you. He didn't want to leave his "princess" hanging"

"I see, well then welcome to the party Levi"

You walked towards him with a tray any bought him a tea and a tray of little sandwiches and snacks.

"Oh how fancy" he muttered.

You rolled your eyes and sat down with your tea. After a while of silence, Levi spoke up.

"So does it really get rid of your stress?" 

"What does?"

"....."

"Oh right! Uhhh.. I suppose it does to some people. But before you attack me like last time, no I'm not sleeping with Erwin"

Levi just gave a half smile into his tea.

"Obviously Y/N if you would have, Erwin would have a stupid grin worse than the one he already carries...and If know Erwin which I do maybe he'd leak me a bit of the spicy details"

You flushed red, "Please, you'd get jealous that he's getting more action than you"

Levi shot you a glare and you couldn't help but laugh. Your conversation went on till It switched on to mannerisms since you claimed to Levi that he didn't have any.

 Like on cue the door opened and Erwin walked in. He smiled when he saw you. You looked like a complete idiot staring at him dumbfound with a mouthful of sandwich causing your cheeks to puff out. Levi just sat there with his straight face, but he had done the unthinkable. Erwin looked shock seeing Levi holding the teacup by the handle and...his pink being held out. Erwin laughed seeing the scene in front of him. Levi got embarrassed and quickly went back to holding hid cup like he always did which made you frown.

"Dam it Erwin! I was teaching him how to hold the tea cup properly and fancy"

"My apologies, I didn't mean it. I was just surprised. Good job Levi on learning something new"

TCH. Levi just set his tea down and looked away from both of them.

You looked at the clock and notice that you had to leave, you still had a lot of things to do with the whole Survey celebration day. You excused yourself from both men and made your way out. As the door closed Erwin turned to Levi. "We need to talk" he said, sitting in the seat where you once sat letting Levi stay in his seat. Levi sat up straight and nodded his head, putting all his attention on Erwin.

"Well First of all, we have found the female titan to be a titan shifter just like Eren. And during our latest Expedition, it has seem as if she knew where to find Eren exactly"

"So your telling me she could be among us.."

"Yes"

Levi grew angry. So the bitch who had killed off his entire team lives among him, roaming free. That only made his blood boil.

"We have also concluded to a theory, we are almost sure it's true, but we still need evidence to confirm it"

"Well spit it out" Levi said already mad and frustrated with the first news he heard.

"The theory was that titans were once humans, they were converted by someone somehow"

Levi froze. He went paler than he already was. Had he been killing innocent people this whole time? His kill count was the highest out of everyones...did that make him the biggest mass murder? But he had done this for humanity, not to go against them and kill them. He was trying so hard to process it. It only made him frustrated even more, he was stressing out greatly. His brain was screaming, but he held himself down not showing any sort of reaction to it

"I see" was all he responded.

Erwin continued on, "We're working on another expedition to lure out the traitor, so we're going to have to create a new group for you. Which I had already took the liberty of creating it for you"

Levi looked at Erwin coldly, "I don't need a group, I'll kill that bitch by myself"

Erwin ignored him, "We'll have you lead Braus, Springer, Kirstein, L/N and Yeager of course"

Levi shot up, "No fucking way do I want them on my team, I refuse Erwin"

"Not your decision Levi"

"BULLSHIT" he slammed his fists on the desk in front of him.

"Well your just gonna have to learn to deal with it Levi" 

Levi was angered, frustrated, stressed the fuck out. He just wanted to knock the fuck out of Erwin right then and there. Erwin simply stood up and made his was to his desk and in front of Levi. 

"Your dismissed Levi, thank you"

Levi shot up and stormed out of his room and made his way to his. There he let out his frustration, throwing stuff around. He didn't even know which part he was mostly upset about. He just needed to blow off steam. Suddenly you popped up in his mind. Maybe he just needed a hug to let his stress out.