52

"I see.." you say as you look down at the battle plan.

"What are your thoughts my right hand?" said Pixis from behind you as he took a swing of liquor from his flask.

You placed a finger at your lip as you go into thought.

"Erwin this Is very dangerous. I don't expect anything less of you, but-"

you sighed as you began to rub your temples in frustration.

"I know you are fully dedicated to your cause and you are willing to sacrifice your soldiers lives including your own, but I don't know If we should place our men as well. They don't carry the same beliefs as you and the scout regiment. They are here to simply protect the walls and it's people."

"Understandable, but we do need more men. I promise not to force them into anything. Let me just talk them and convince some of them to fight with us" Erwin replied.

You turn your head to Pixis' direction and you see him shrugging in response. You look down at the plan, your finger lightly tapped the table as you began to contemplate.

"Alright Erwin, you have the Garrison's permission, but I will be joining our men and leading them" you said.

Erwins eyes grew. He looked down at the plan then to you. This was an absolute suicide mission and you knew it and yet, you still choose to take part of it. But why? he thought. Just to protect your men?

"Why?" asked Erwin.

"Simple. Because I believe in your beliefs Erwin"

"But-"

"Now Erwin, don't tell me you're getting cold feet. Plus I still intend to keep our promise" you beamed at him, your eyes drowning in fear.

Erwin nodded his head. After all he had faith you'd make it. You were the one to conquer the female titan and a forest full of titans by yourself. You even lived for a whole month outside of the walls by yourself. If he had the most faith in anyone it would be you and Levi.

Seeing his nod of approval you gave him a hug.

---

"Your so hot Commander L/N" teased Levi as he pulled away from your lips.

You rolled your eyes at him.

 Both of you giggled like teenagers as you hid in the stables making out on a Haystack, trying to hide away from doing work. You pecked his lips as you caressed his face. He smiled at you as he picked up some Hay and let it fall on your hair.

"You into blondes or something?" you teased.

"Mmm..yeah I am" he replied as he began to put the yellow hay all around your hair.

"Perfect" he said as he bent down to kiss your lips.

You pushed him away as you sat up and shaked your head in an attempt to take off all the yellow hay that was sticking out of your hair.

"If you're into blondes so much, go make out with Erwin or something" you said as you started to pick out the remanding hay from your hair.

You felt Levi warp his arms around you as he placed his head on your shoulder.

"No, he doesn't taste like tea the way you do. All he does is drink coffee, do you know how much that shit reeks"

You laughed at his comment as a smirk planted on your face.

"How would you know it reeks. Don't tell me you already tasted his lips you creep"

"No! what I meant-"

"No too late, I knew it. It was too good to be true. No wonder the both of you are always together, your lovers aren't you?!" you teased at him.

Levi's face got red, anger began to boil.

"Oi! Don't disrespect your superior!"

"No, you don't disrespect your superior" you said poking his chest.

"Y/N-"

"It's Commander L/N to you" you said playfully as you grinned at him.

Levi huffed in annoyance. He stood up to leave, but you grabbed his hand and pushed him back into the hay stack. You got on top of him as you looked down at him. Your heart melted at the sight of him. You really were in love with this hot head.

"What?" he asked looking up at you.

You leaned down and pecked his lips, "I love you"

When you pulled away you see Levi staring at you intensely. His smile was gone and his monotone face appeared. You began to turn red from embarrassment. You were about to hop off of him when he pulled you down by the collar and gave you a deep passionate kiss. Before you even knew it, you found yourself laying on the hay with Levi on top of you.

As he pulled away, he placed his forehead against yours. His fingers intertwined with yours as he used his other hand to caress your face. His thumb stroke your cheek as his eyes scanned your face, taking in your features and trying to memorize them all.

"I love you too"

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND LIKE MY LOVES !