🍋37🍋

Warning Erwin Lemon Coming Thruuuuuu CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE HORNY TRAIN 🚂

This was inspired by King Akira so Enjoy my lovelies!

Thanking Mike and going inside you find Erwin staring out the window, deep in thought. His eyebrows furrowed as whatever he was thinking seemed confusing or upsetting to him. You slowly creeped behind him and jumped scared him as you throw him a little "boo" for effect.

Startled, Erwin came out of his thoughts. His eyes landed on you and a smile spread on his face. He leaned out of his seat a bit to reach your waist and sat you on his lap sideways as he kept his arms around your waist and buried his face into your neck. You hated seeing your friend in such a sad state over you.

"Erwin" you whispered.

"I missed you so much, you don't understand" he muffled in your neck.

"But Erwin-"

"I thought I lost you and the promise we shared" he continued, now feeling wetness in your neck.

You pushed Erwin's face out of your neck gently. You tilted his face upwards sending him smile.

"But Erwin, I'm right here. Me and the promise. And we'll be by your side all the way. Promise", you said as you rose one of his large hands to your lips kissing it to seal your new promise just like you did with the first one.

Erwin stared at his hand that was in yours, still feeling the warmness and tingles from your kiss. He looked up at you, pupils widening. Call him selfish, but he just wanted to steal a quick kiss from you, wanting to feel the warmness and tingles of your kiss on his lips.

He licked his lips as he contemplated his plan. Could this possible ruin the long, close friendship you both now shared? But your beautiful eyes and lips were so inviting, almost welcoming him in.

Another warm and tingling feeling broke him out of his thoughts. 

"Stop thinking and worrying so much" you said as you pressed a kiss on his forehead.

Erwin had decided.

"Here, Why don't I make us some tea-"

Erwin's lips crashed into yours, causing you to freeze. He kissed you hungrily, missing your touch  and loving the way your lips felt on his, much better than a simple peck on the cheek. You tried to pull your face away, but Erwin bit and pulled your lip. A small gasp escaped from your mouth when he did that, giving him an entrance to slip his tongue in as he placed one of his hands behind your head pushing you further to deepen the kiss.

Finally out of breath, he pulled away. A string of saliva breaking away the connection from both lips. You looked dumbfounded unsure of what to say. You never would imagine the Commander himself, going for a kiss. You couldn't be that special to him.

"I-I felt like I needed it, I'm sorry" he said looking down ashamed by his actions. Tears started to well up in his eyes.

Hating to see Erwin in tears, you quickly lifted his head and wiped his tears away as you gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't cry. I'm just surprised that's all"

Erwin shot up, scanning your face.

"So- it's okay?"

Once again you had landed yourself in between a sword and a wall. Erwin was not only your Commander, but a very close friend of yours. Rejecting can only ruin the strong friendship you had manage to form with him. You were lucky enough to even talk to him, no other cadet shared a similar bond like the two of you. You loved Erwin dearly, but never like this. Seeing him in such a sad state made you feel bad and to make it worse, you were the reason for it. The guilt started to kick in and soon invited in your nasty habits once again.