🍋50🍋

JUST A LITTLE BIT OF LEMON FOLKS😏

"Levi please let go"

"...."

"Levi, I have stuff to do"

All you got in response was Levi pulling you tighter into his chest. You huffed in annoyance. Using your hands, you pushed Levi's chest in efforts to escape him.

"Stop squirming, I'm not letting go" he murmured.

"Captain Levi, your being really annoying right now"

Levi's eyes opened, he looked down at you with a frown on his face.

"Captain?"

"Yeah, Captain" you smirked.

Levi rolled his eyes in annoyance as he let go, allowing you to finally sit up.

"How'd you even manage to find my room last nite?" you asked as you made your way to your dresser to look at yourself in the mirror as you took out your clothes.

You felt Levi's arms wrap around you, he place his head on your shoulder.

"That perfume of yours, it always stays lingering where ever you are." he whispered in your ear.

"Is that so" 

"mhhhm" 

"and what's up with all this handys stuff?, don't remember you being like that" you said as you picked up one of his hands from your waist showing it to him.

"Making up for lost touch?"

"Lost touch?" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"and what's with the lack of affection from you?" he asked, picking your hand and doing the same thing to you.

 "Uh, well it's nothing now" you said turning and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I'm guessing Erwin talked with you already?" he smiled at you.

"Yup, or else I would have kicked your ass out of my room" you said booping his nose.

"Please, I'd like to see you try"

"Well... I can do it now, since I have to go shower"

"or..." he place a kiss on your lips, "I can go with you" a smirk appeared on his face as he pushed you into him

You raise a brow in amusement, "ohhh, Mister tough guy got bold all of the sudden?"

"You make me bold" he whispered into your ear, sending you chills.

A grin rose on your face as you leaned in to give Levi a kiss. Levi closed his eyes and leaned forward only to feel something smack him in the face. He opened his eyes to see darkness all around him. Pulling the object which he found to be a towel, he saw as you began running towards the bathroom.

Levi dashed towards the bathroom behind you. Just as you were about to close the door to seal your victory, his foot got in the way.

"Alright, Alright, you win Levi now let me shower"

"No, I'm going with you" he said as he managed to slip in.

A frown played your face.

"No, if you want go first-"

"No, We're wasting time. Plus You have ThINgs tO dO" he said mimicking you voice.

"But-"

Levi smashed his lips against you to shut your nagging. You hesitated for a moment before giving in, kiss him back. You felt his hands slowly tugging on your night shirt.