23

You awoke early once again, you found yourself laying naked on top of Levi sleeping on his couch. You slowly got off of him and started putting back on your clothes. Thoughts of last night filled your head, causing a smirk to appear on your face as you eyed the hickeys you had left him, He was definitely in for a surprise. You never expected to sleep with Levi, especially with him being your Captain and mostly because you two always seemed to clash. Why did you even agree to do this? You looked down fiddling with your hands.

I GUESS I HAD TO RELEASE SOME STRESS TOO.

You shook your head knowing you were just lying to yourself. You just had a bad habit of always saying yes to things just so people can like you. It was a stupid habit that would sometimes come out to hurt you, but as long as people liked you and looked for you, you were happy. The habit also includes doing anything for a person if you ever saw them upset. You hate seeing people suffer. You would rather go through the pain for them and if you knew there was a way to ease their pain, you would easily give in. After all, you just wanted to feel loved and needed. You truly hated being alone, worse dying alone and you would go at any cost to make sure everyone liked you. But still this didn't feel like a regret, you were actually happy to have done this for Levi and you couldn't lie, you did enjoy it.

You finished grabbing your belongings and quickly slipped out. You slipped into your room and found Sasha had still not arrived. THANK THE WALLS. You threw yourself into the bathroom and got yourself ready for the day, washing away the the thoughts of last night knowing what Levi was already going to tell you. You headed out and made your way back to the mess hall. You see Connie and Sasha still in the same position as last night just laying there on the floor. Taking advantage of their state you slowly bent down and picked up the blue and green glitter that was on the floor besides them. A evil smile appeared on your face. Before you were able to commit your revenge, a hand grabbed your wrist to stop you. You turned to see Jean.

"And what do you think you're doing?" he whispered

"I'm getting my revenge"

"tsk.tsk.tsk. you're doing it all wrong" He said as he grabbed a glue and applied some to each of their faces.

He fanned it until it turned clear, "It'll stay on longer with glue"

"Ah I see thank you my sweet accomplice"

You bent down and slowly started pouring the glitters on both of them. You stood back and leaned on Jean's shoulder, admiring the beautiful artwork you and Jean created. You both hushed each other as you tried to silence your laughs. You high fived each other and left to hide, knowing they were going to come looking for you both as soon as they wake up.

---

You opened the door to Levi's office and slammed it shut, trying to catch your breathe from all the running you did.

"You called for me Captain?" you said panting, while you placed your hands on your legs.  

"Yes- why are you full of glitter? your going to make a mess in my room"

"Uh it's along story, What can I help you with?" you said trying to avoid making eye contact. Instead you stared at the purple hickey that was peeking out of his shirt.

"I wanted to inform you that you will be transferring over to my team"

"WHAT?!"

"I know, it wasn't my decision. You can speak to Erwin about it"

"Oh...Alright, can I go now?" you said trying to hurry and go back to your friends. That and the fact that you didn't really feel like talking to Levi, you were embarrassed of your actions. 

"No, I also wanted to talk about last night-"

"There's no need sir. We just both needed to release some stress"

"Right, no big deal. It was just a one time thing and curiosity got the best of me" he said as if he was assuring himself.

"Right Sir" you saluted and left leaving Levi alone with his thoughts. 

Levi slouched back into his chair while he touched his lips. He smirked thinking about last night. He didn't know what hickeys were exactly and remembered waking up surprised to find bruises on his neck and chest. You had definitely gotten him back for the kitchen incident. He thought about your lips and how good they felt when he kissed you, even if it was just for a peck. Out of everything you both did last night, he dragged to the conclusion that kissing you was his favorite part. It not only gave him a sense of pleasure, but a sense of comfort. It made him feel loved and needed. When you kissed him, he truly felt as if you cared for him and him only. It made him feel even more loved when you looked at him in the eyes and holded his face while you kissed him, it made him absolutely melt. It made him feel as if you admired him dearly, it felt as if he wasn't alone, it felt as if he was finally...important to someone. It gave him butterflies just thinking about it. I guess that's pleasure for you, he thought. Who ever claimed it relieved stress was absolutely right. He shook away his thoughts and reminded himself that this was only a one time thing, an accident. It was sexual frustration you both had, nothing else. 

But still the butterflies would come back every time you were in front of him. He would mentally curse himself to get his shit together every time he felt it. It has to be from wanting to feel that pleasure again he thought. The more you were in his presence the more the feeling would grow. Sometimes when you would speak to him, he'd start stuttering making his witty comebacks fail, so he would mostly shut up and just nod or shake his head, maybe even throw one word responses. You assumed it had something to do with him trying to push you away and not talk to you, maybe regretting that night with you, so you stopped talking to him less and distant yourself from him. That only made Levi want to approach you even more, trying to find excuses to be near you.