26

Please this picture of Levi is Heaven sent, shout out to ackermankitten for the amazing edit, I am absolutely drooling.🤤

Making sure you wouldn't back out at the last minute, Levi held your hand as you both walked down the dark path towards the dance. Every time he felt you hesitate in your steps or slow down he would simply squeeze your hand to reassure you that everything was alright.

As you were both only a few feet away from the dance area, both of you let go and Levi walked behind you. Soon you were greeted with music blasting, bright lights and people who patted your back or gave you a thank you. You were in such awe, you totally wiped away all the negative thoughts from earlier.

As you continue walking through the crowd with Levi, you heard a familiar wolf whistle. You turned towards the whistle and found your three friends staring at you. Connie and Sasha complimented you while Jean stood in his spot with his mouth hanging open, drool threatening to leave his mouth.

"OI! Close your mouth trap, you're gonna get a fly in there" said Levi.

Jean turned red, he faced you and tried his best to come up with a good compliment.

"You-uh, I mean, Nice- uh You-" he faked a cough trying to rearrange his words.

"You smell nice" was all he managed to say before he turned away.

You laughed at his nervousness, "Thank you JeanBoy I appreciate it"

Before the conversation could continue, Hange and Erwin approached the group, both wide eyed at the sight of you.

"BY THE WALLS Y/N!" said Hange as she held up your hand and made you do a twirl for her, making Jean, Erwin and Levi turn a bit red. You eye rolled and playful smacked her arm away.

"You look lovely L/N" said Erwin.

"And you look dashing Commander" you said sending him a wink.

As the night rolled in, you sat at a table with the 6 and took shots while Levi drank some tea. 5 shots in deep, everyone was well relax and comfortable with each other. There was no need for "Commander Erwin" nor "Captain Hange" as they told you and the rest to call them by their first name. After a while of chatting, Sasha, Connie and you excused yourselves as you went to go find something to eat. You stumbled upon a beef brisket stand. The three of you patted your pockets looking for money. You suddenly remembered where you kept your stash and pulled a fat wad of cash out of your bra.

"Ewww" they said in unison.

"...Alright guess I'll be the only one eating brisket tonight"

"NO!" They screamed in unison.

You smirked and stumbled upon the stand. You were trying to figure out how much to order, but your drunken and hungry state did not let you focus, you were busy drooling at the sight of the man cutting the beef brisket into thin slices. 

"I-uh- Give me-...AH FUCK IT, GIVE ME THREE FAT CHUNKS OF BRISKET" you said as you slapped a large sum of money onto the counter.

The man's eyes grew wide at the sight of the money and right away went to go fetch three huge chunks of brisket, not even bothering to slice them. You and the gang drooled at the sight in front of you. As soon as the brisket sat at each of your hands, the three of your furiously took a bite out of the briskets. Feeling high off content, you and the two munched and happily made your way to the dance floor. The three of you danced happily with your pieces of meat. You closed your eyes and swayed your hips as you took another bite of the brisket. Soon the pieces were gone and now stood three friends dancing like maniacs on the dance floor.