10

With planning the festival and training, you were drained to the core. Everyday would be filled to the max, you never had any time for yourself. Your hair was always in a quick messy low bun with a few strands out and a bare face. You would run on 2-3 hrs of sleep, but the wanting of cheering Hange up was a strong motivation to keep you going. You were also motivated by Erwin, Jean, Sasha and Connie as they would help you with whatever they could. Jean and Erwin were the most helpful as they would sometimes stay up with you and even stay over in your room, so they can continue the next day. Erwin was even kind enough to accompany you to town to get a look at decorations and even take you to eat something decent unlike the nasty food back at HQ. 

Like a nightly routine, you would always head to the kitchen for coffee to help wake yourself up. For the most part, Jean or Erwin would tag along with you. And every time you enter you would find Levi preparing tea for himself. There would be silence for the most part unless it was Erwin talking to Levi. One night, you headed to the kitchen by yourself and as expected you found Levi there. As you waited for the water to heat, you leaned on the counter tapping your fingers. Levi noticed you came alone for the first time in a while.

"No BoyToy today?" he said in a monotone voice as he sipped his tea, not bothering to make eye contact with you.

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me, too sore? Who was on the schedule today Erwin or Kirstein? Were they that good or did you get caught ?"

"What are you implying Captain? That I'm sleeping with both men?!"

"I don't imply. I know." he stated as if it was a fact.

You started to bubble with anger. This man has been nothing but a pain in the ass since the moment you've meet and you couldn't stand it any longer. Ever since your first encounter, you've cut out your attitude to respect him since he was a Captain and he's done nothing, but continue to disrespect you.

"SIR I WOULD NEVER. THAT IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL OF YOU" you raised your voice at him.

Levi snapped his head up and darted towards you, grabbing you by your neck and slamming you next to the wall.

"SAYS THE WHORE WHO'S BEEN NOTHING BUT DISRESPECTFUL TO ME. TREATING ERWIN LIKE A PET. MAKING HIM DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. FOR WHAT HUH? WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT? ATTENTION?! "

His eyes widen and he laughed.

"YOUR NOTHING BUT AN ATTENTION WHORE. YOU GOT BORED SO YOU JOINED THE SURVEY CORPS FOR A GOOD TIME, FOR A GOOD FUCK. TELL ME YOU TEMP-"

SLAP.

You couldn't take it anymore. You slapped him as hard as you could, not caring about the sting your hand was now feeling. Levi let go out of shock. He had enough of you. You were by far the worst cadet he's ever dealed with. He ran and grabbed you by your hair and slammed you to the floor.

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCKEN TOUCH ME SLUT! YOUR NOTHING YOU HEAR ME!"

He placed his foot on top of your neck and start squeezing down on your windpipe. You couldn't breathe, you panicked. Was this the way you were gonna die? You looked up and notice his groin area was visible and open so you had to do whatever it took to get him off of you. You kicked out your leg upward and hit Levi in his groin area. Levi loosened his leg which allowed you to roll out. He shoved you and pinned you to the edge of the counter and grinned evilly. 

He leaned next to your ear, "I forgot that the slut was here for attention. Let me give you what you want so you can make your stay shorter. Here let me help you."

Levi reached and pulled the strap of your night shirt down. You immediately understood what he was trying to do and you desperately tried to get him off of you. Levi just smirked and bit your shoulder and you winced in pain. He bit down so hard he drew a bit of blood. This man was a fucking lunatic. You looked for anything that could help you and you saw it. The brewing water!

You tried to reach it but it was still too far to reach. Your pleads to stop started to become sobs. He laughed hearing you cry and was gripping on your thigh harshly, leaving you bruises as he slowly moved his hand upwards. Your heart sank as his hands started to travel. He bit down on your neck and you couldn't hold it anymore. Noticing he had loosen his grip as he fondled you. You elbowed him straight in the face, resulting in giving him a bloody nose. He pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes in pain. You quickly grabbed the kettle that heated the water. Levi saw and started fighting for the kettle to take it away from you, knowing your intention. You stood on your tippy toes to avoid Levi reaching it, he reached up and harshly slammed the kettle down which resulted in hot boiling water to fall on your arm. You screamed in pain and dropped to the floor crying. You held your arm and saw how red and swollen it was getting. You looked up at Levi with tears in your eyes. You were disgusted with him.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER!" you cried.

Levi just stood in shock. He didn't mean for things to escalate so quickly. He assumed that the conversation was gonna end in an argument not you slapping him hard enough to make him angry and do things he didn't mean to do. Levi bent down next to you, concerned about your burned arm so he tried to reach for it. You quickly scrambled away, afraid he was gonna try and push himself onto you again.

"I didn't mean for things to escalate like this. I'm sor-" Levi started but soon was cut off.

"L/N Dear what's taking so long we still have a lot to d-, LEVI?! WHATS GOING ON ?!" Erwin said as he rushed to Y/N's aid. 

He saw the burn on her arm massaged it and kissed it. Telling Y/N it was gonna be alright and that he was gonna take care of her. Y/N just started sobbing into Erwin's chest. He waited for her to calm down to ask her what happened. Levi stared at her nervously afraid of what her reply was gonna be and what was gonna happen next. Y/N stared at Levi's scared eyes and looked back at Erwin. She sighed and picked herself up, brushing off non-existing dust from her clothes. She smiled up at Erwin with tears in her eyes. "I was talking to Captain and I wasn't paying any attention so I ended up burning myself and you know how much of a crybaby I can be".

Levi stood there in shock. She lied to protect Levi from getting in trouble and he didn't understand why. Erwin just sighed with relief and picked Y/N bridal style. 

"Let's go L/N, we gotta put something on that" Erwin said.

"Commander I can walk you know."

"Nonsense! you are injured!"

As he reached the door Erwin turned to face Levi.

"Good Night Captain, don't stay up for too long"

Y/N turned to look at Levi and in a quite hurt voice said, "Good Night Captain"

"Night" was all he managed to say