53

"THEY'RE NOT TIGHT ENOUGH Y/N! GET BACK HERE" yelled Levi as he chased you around the room.

"Cut it out Levi, if you tighten it anymore I'm going to lose all circulation from my legs" 

"Just come here" he said with gritted teeth.

"No, you're suffocating me. My chest might as well be exposed. Look how lifted and out they look cause of the tight harness. I can't breathe for fucks sake. I can do it myself" you argued.

"I got to make sure everything is in order" he retorted.

You made your way to your bed and ploped down in defeat. You look up at the ceiling as you begin to feel Levi once again at your thighs, messing around with the buckles. You sighed out in annoyance. 

"I should kick you while you're down there" you mumbled.

You heard as the buckles stopped moving. You looked down to see Levi staring at the ground. 

"You knew this was a suicide mission and you still choose to take part of it" he whispered.

You sat up and sighed, you should have known Levi hadn't stop thinking about the expedition ever since you told him you were going too. You both ended up fighting it out then making up for a whole two weeks straight.

"Levi, we already talked about this. I'm still a Scout at heart and you know that. Besides this is for humanity remember" you said as you squeezed his hand.

Levi rose from his kneeling position and laid on the bed next to you. You both stared up at the ceiling as Levi grabbed your hand and played with it.

"I know forgive me for being selfish. I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess...I don't know"

You turned your head to look at him. His eyes were focused on the ceiling. His eyes looked lighter than usually.

"You still have a hard time explaining your feelings and that's okay..." you replied as you took his hand and kissed it

"Your worried aren't you?"

Levi stared at the intertwined hands.

"This isn't the kind of worry I normally have for my soldiers, this one is different. It's like.." 

he couldn't seem to find the right words to explain how he feels. Was it worry? fear? How does one explain that his heart feels like it's sinking and melting at the same time, deep into his chest. It feels hot, it feels cold. How does one explain the feeling of his heartbeat is racing like crazy yet it feels like it's barely beating.

"Levi, it's going to be okay. After all-" you flicked his cheek so he'd turn to face you.

When he turned you gave him a smirk.

"Who was the one to beat the Female titan and a forest full of titans if it weren't these guns" you said as you try to flex a muscle to him.

Levi rolled his eyes in annoyance. You truly were childish and he had no idea how he ended up with you. He grabbed your arm and yank you close to him. Still holding on to your arm, he gave it a soft bite. Your eyes went big.

"See, you'd be dead. Didn't even see it coming." he smirked back at you.

"That's not fair you ass, I wasn't ready-"

"Exactly, you need to be ready always. That's why you need Humanities Strongest to save you"

"Pfftt. Humanities Strongest my ass. You're a weakling compared to me"  you stated.

"Is that a fact?"

"Yes" you said as you crossed your arms.

Levi got on top of you, he grabbed both of your hands and held it above your head with only one hand. Using his free hand, he rubbed his thumb across your lips before pulling the bottom lip down.