51

"Aww I just know they got good food here" beamed Sasha as her, Connie and Jean entered the doors of Garrison's HQ.

"Man they must have a lot of funding look at all this" said Connie as he saw how well decorated HQ looked from inside.

"Your not wrong Connie" replied Jean eyeing the decorations as well.

As they walk down the hall they found themselves bumping into old comrades from training days. They greeted each other and had a little catch up. One of the females that spoke to them recalled a memory that involved you.

"Yeah I remember Y/N and Jean having to drag the both of you to the infirmary. I tell you that girl never fails to amaze me." she giggled.

"Yeah she's amazing in everything she does" replies Jean as he begins to daydream about you.

"I miss her a lot though, it's not the same. Hanging with these two morons I have no idea how I'm still sane" said Sasha

"I'm sure she'll be happy to see you guys again" said one of the garrison boys.

"Yeah, only thing is we don't know if we'll see her again" said Connie

The Garrison soldiers eyed each other in confusion.

"Have you guys not seen her yet? I thought you guys would have already?" said the girl.

"They probably haven't, I think she's still in a meeting with Pixis" said the boy next to her.

The three stooges' head shot up in disbelief.

"You mean she's here?!" asked Connie

"Yes-"

"WHERE?!" the three screamed in unison.

"In Pixis' office-"

The girl wasn't able to finish as the three began to run down to corridor. They made a bunch of turns not knowing where the office was, but determined to see you again. After 30 minutes of wandering around the endless halls, they were starting to huff in defeat.

"We should have asked for directions" huffed Jean out of breathe.

"Let's ask someone" said Connie.

The trio agreed and walked down the hallway full of doors looking for someone to ask. As they made a right and began walking down the new hallway they spotted Captain Levi with a female Garrison solider talking. Levi seemed to have a smile on his face, enjoying the conversation.

"Let's ask Captain I'm sure he knows" said Sasha as she began to run towards him.

The boys ran to catch up with Sasha and now they stood in front of Levi painting like dogs. Levi looked at them disgusted then looked back the female soldier who's back was faced to them.

"Captain Levi, pardon for the interruption. Do you know where Pixis' office is located?" said a breathless Sasha.

"Yes- it's a- emergency" said a painting Connie.

Levi turned to face them. He kept his face flat as always as he replied.

"I don't know where it is, I'm sure you can ask her though." Levi looked at the soldier in front of him with a smirk.

Jean laid his hand on the female soldier's shoulder, "Ma'am sorry to intrude can you please direct us to-"

You turned to face your three breathless friends. You beamed at them.

"Well, still dumb as ever. Forgetting to ask directions didn't we" you said to them as you placed your hands on your hips.

"You-When-Why-" Sasha began to ramble.

You were about to reply when you felt pressure being applied to your shoulder. You followed the hand and see that Jean is still holding on to your shoulder. His eyes glued on you not believing your presence in front of him. You rose your hand and patted the hand that laid on your shoulder.

"It's nice to see all of you again"

-----

"Aww, Why does he have to come?" Whispered Connie in your ear.

"Be Polite-"

"I can hear you Assmatt" replied Levi from behind.

Connie froze, he slow turned his head and apologized. 

You, Levi and the three stooges had finally made it to the hill that watched over the garden Garrison had. You placed a blanket as Sasha placed the basket down, already pulling out the meat sandwiches and other foods. 

"Oh, Sasha don't think I didn't forget about what I promised if you won that chicken fight" you said as you pulled out some beef brisket.

Sasha's eyes widen and her mouth opened, drool threatening to come out. She gave you a squeeze and yanked the meat out of your hands.

Connie was eager to get his drink on as he was trying his best to unscrew the wine bottle. Jean had to come in and save the day when Connie wasn't able to open it.

You and the other three chatted away, catching up with each other once again as Levi stood quiet. He didn't need to speak to enjoy himself, he was content with watching you smile again. He hadn't seen you beam so hard in a long time, he truly missed seeing you being this loud and chatty again. 

As the sun began to set, your conversation was still alive. The wine had only revived the conversation some more. You laughed at the memory of the ODM accident you once had with Jean. You and Jean were always competitive with each other, so you both competed to see who can kill the most titan dummies. Both of you had swung towards the same dummy and ended up crashing into each other. You were tangled up with one another's wires and had to wait until Connie showed up.

As you laughed you felt something on your lap. You look down and see Levi laying his head on your lap. Your smile grew wide looking at how cute he looked laying peacefully. Your mind began to internally scream as Levi was not one for public affection, it was a big surprise for you and a big step as well.

You caressed his hair as you feed him a bit of grapes. He closed his eyes, feeling relax. You looked up as see your three friends look at you with wide eyes. Connie began to smirk.

"Seems like you haven't catched us up with everything eh Y/N"

"We'll I haven't- We haven't made anything official. This is a first that Levi does something like this" you blush.

"She doesn't need to catch you up on anything Assmatt" said Levi as he tugged your sleeve to continue caressing his hair.

You smacked Levi's forehead for being rude, then continued caressing his hair.

"Well, Whatever it is we're happy for you Y/N" beamed Sasha.

"Thanks" you smiled at her.

You averted your eyes to Jean's. You feared the worst, but to your surprise you see Jean smiling at you. His eyes glistening as he eyed you. He nodded his head in approval and you couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with the way things were beginning to fall into place. 

It was just too good to be true.