28

You, Sasha and Connie snuck out of the dance, sneaking away from the lecture and running down and stripping while heading towards the little pond that was near by. As soon as you were about to go in, your conscious came in. You started feeling guilty for abandoning Jean. You told your friends to go without you, while you looked to get Jean to tag along. Not even putting on your clothes, just in your undergarments, you ran towards the direction of HQ hoping to bump into Jean.

A few mins in the hunt, you had locked down your pray. You jumped behind him and wrapped your arms around him, "C'mon Jean let's go they're waiting for us".

"Not now Y/N, Can't you see I already got in tro-" Jean froze as he turned to see you.

"What?" 

"Uh-Why are you in your underwear?" he said, flushing red

"We're swimming at the pond, C'mon the rest of the gang is waiting for us" 

you stuck out your hand to him and he grabbed it, running along side you while stripping out of his clothes. As you arrived, the pond was quiet, too quiet. You and Jean looked at each other confused in where your friends might have wondered off to. As you turn around to start yet another hunt of the night, Connie and Sasha emerged from a hidden bush and shoved you and Jean into the pond before jumping in after you.

The night ended with all of you splashing around and playing chicken fight. Victory came to the girls as you promised Sasha another beef brisket if she had won, knocking Connie off of Jean's shoulders. As the night went in deeper, everyone decided to call it a night. Jean had offered you to walk you to your room, stating it was dangerous for you to be alone at that hour of night. You kindly rejected his offer and told him it was best not to, not wanting to get him in trouble again. With that being said, Jean kissed your forehead and went off leaving you alone.

Making sure your friends had left, you slipped back into the pond. You free floated on your back as you stared in awe at the beautiful sky. The stars were shinning brighter than ever, dancing along the water as the Moon illuminated the beautiful greenery all around you. You felt relaxed, at peace, not a single negative thought coursed through your mind.

Sudden footsteps started to approach you, scared of getting in trouble especially for being out late at this hour and swimming in the pond, you swam and hid behind some weeds that stood surrounding the body of water.

"Where could she have gone" Huffed the voice as they ploped down onto the ground.

You peeked your head out to find Levi looking out into the water and admiring the sky. Relieved it was one of your good old pals, you swam towards him. Levi heard the water move and quickly shot his head towards the direction where the ripples were coming from. His hand was near the knife that was under his pants. Eyeing the placement of his hand, you shot up and waved your hands in the air.

"Woah, I already learned my lesson the first time" 

Levi relaxed and moved his hand away, "What are you doing out here and in there?! It's late and it's cold"

"Gee Dad calm down", you got out and Levi quickly covered his eyes shielding his vision.

"Please, nothing you haven't seen" you teased as you ploped next to him and laid on the grass looking up at the sky. Levi was about to open his mouth before you beat him to it, knowing well what he was going to say.

"I'm drying off" was all you said

Levi hesitated before he laid with you and stared up at the sky with you in comfortable silence.

"Is the booze out of your system yet?" he butted.

"Yeah"

"Good"

"mhhhm"

After a while, you quietly got up and went to reach for your clothes only to find them missing from it's spot. Muttering under your breathe, Levi noticed your angered faced and walked towards you asking you what was wrong.

"Just a payback" was all you replied annoyed that you have to walk like that all the way back to HQ, but smirking knowing well they had done it to get back at you for the glitter.

"So you're telling me you're out here all alone in the dark and naked" he said in his little unimpressed voice

"Don't be so dramatic Ackerman"

Annoyed by his comment, you turned around and started to walk towards HQ. After a while of walking, you heard Levi catching up behind you. You felt something drape over your shoulders and found his sweater on you.

"Thanks, but I'm going to make it smell" you tried shrugging it off, but he smacked your arm.

"tch. Just shut up and take it"

You smiled and pecked his cheek, "Aww what a good friend, thanks bud"

Levi simply nodded and walked alongside with you.

After a few minutes of walking in silence, he broke the silence once again.

"So we're friends?" asked Levi thinking back to what Erwin had said.

"Are we not?" you said eyeing him in confusion.

"No...we are, I just needed confirmation"

"....okay...weirdo"

Silence overcame the two of you once again, until it was now your turn to break it.

"Since we are friends Levi, I have to ask...did you regret it?" you said looking at him

Levi only look forward not changing his expression

"Why do you ask?" 

"Uh, well you kind of stoped talking, you'd give me one word responses and nothing else for the most part"

"Hmmm what an interesting observation"

"Indeed"

"And why did you distant yourself from me?"

"Well because like I said, you stopped talking so I thought you regretted it and wanted nothing to do with me"

"I see...." he stayed silent till he spoke up again, "I did say thank you didn't I"

"Yeah for your first kiss" you said, smiling warmly at the memory

"Yes that's true...then No I don't" he said turning to you "Do you?"

"No"

"Glad to hear I didn't scare you on my first try"  

---

Finally making it to the front doors you handed Levi his sweater and headed inside. You felt Levi still behind you.

"Can I help you Captain?" you said not bothering to stop.

"I'm just making sure, your not sneaking off anymore cadet"

"Are you sure it's not to enjoy the view from the back?" you teased

"HUH? WHAT. Y/N- L/N please that's foul don't speak to your captain like that" he said turning red 

"Riiigghhht" you said, turning your head and sending him a wink.

Levi rolled his eyes, but now his eyes and mind started to wander, trying to avoid actually doing it until soon enough, it landed to the nice view presented in front of him. His mind started to wander back to the night you both let out your little sexual frustrations, his cheeks turned red not even paying attention to the fact that you had already reached your door.

"Are you done with the show yet Captain, I'd very much like to enter my room" You said smirking at him knowing well he got caught lacking.

Levi coughed and straightened himself, "right, uh night and uhh don't do that shit again"

He turned around and walked away.

"No promises" you whispered yelled at him.

All you can see is him shaking his head as he disappeared in the dark, hiding the small smile that made a special appearance on his face.