29

Right after the Survey Corp Appreciation Day, Everyone was once again back to training and planning for the next Expedition. Given the fact that of course the man of the hour, Erwin, would be busy, he would never fail to make time to have his daily little tea breaks with you even if it's just to talk about the most random things. Of course the only way he had manage to find time for this was by throwing some of his load of work onto Levi and the others. With that, Levi became so busy he was barely seen out of his office. You haven't seem him in almost a whole month. And having not seen him it was a bit hard trying to manage your little nightmares and Deja vu's that only Levi seemed to understand all by yourself.

It was close to almost a second month now, and you had not yet seen Levi. You had started to miss his little remarks. Today's little tea session was cut shorter due to Erwin having a meeting with the Captain's to discuss another upcoming Expedition, trying to figure out how to lure out the traitor of the female titan. Pecking Erwin on the cheek like always, you bid your farewell and left out the door. Walking down the hallway, you ran into Hange who pouted, still upset over the fact that you were no longer on her team. Of course you did promise you would visit her and attend as much experiments as you can which only made her smile. You quickly cut her off before she had a chance to ramble about something new, reminding her about her little meeting, even offering to walk her to Erwin's door. 

Dropping off Hange, once again you turned and left. The rest of the day you went to go train with the other cadets and even caught up with Eren and his friends as well as the rest of 104th cadets you came with. After training and duties were over, you felt tired enough to nap, but quickly eliminated the thought afraid of the everyday nightmare. Instead you decided to headed over to Levi's office hoping he was up to spare you a minute of his time. Opening the door to his office ready to annoy him with your delightful presence, you were welcomed with a cold, dark room with no Levi present. You huffed in defeat guessing the meeting was still going on, you went to go sit in Levi's chair, trying to feel like humanities strongest for the day.

Sitting in his chair brought back the memory of when you found Levi sitting in Erwin's chair feeling like Commander for a day and having a little tea session with him. A smile grew on your face as you smacked your forehead in embarrassment remembering the conversation of that day and how it led to later that night. You bit your lip as you shook away the thought and brought your attention towards the stack of papers on his desk. Even in a crazy schedule, the man had still manage to keep his work space clean and organized. Just seeing all the amount of unfinished paperwork Levi still had to attend to, stressed you out and gave you a headache. You picked up some of the paper work to read what his instructions were. A small smile appeared on your face as you realized you could actually finish his work since Erwin had been telling you everything and keeping you up to date, besides what kind of friend what you be if you didn't help a friend in need. You cracked your fingers and got to work.

Finishing the last bit, you got up and stretched. You headed over to the fireplace and set up a little fire so the chilly air would disappear. You folded a blanket and placed it on his couch neatly. You even fluffed the couch pillows, so he can use them, not wanting to go into his room to get his bed pillows and invade his privacy. You lit a little candle he had and placed a book next to it, incase he refuses to sleep, hoping he'd at least relax. Looking at the time, you knew it wouldn't be long before Erwin would release them. You quickly headed to the kitchen and fixed Levi a small meal and his tea, remembering how he liked it because he had yelled at you for adding milk to yours calling you an animal and claiming it was a waste of tea. As you slowly and steadily took the meal and tea to Levi's office, you heard footsteps indicating the meeting was over. Not wanting to be caught in the act, you speed walked and waddled like a penguin all the way to his office so you would avoid any spilling. You placed it neatly on his desk in the center and stacked his paper neatly on the side in order. You left a note on top of the blanket that read "REST" and you slipped out of the office.

---

A tired Levi slowly dragged himself to his office, not wanting to face the beast of paper work that was waiting for him. Just thinking about it gave him a headache and put him in a bad mood. As he reached the handle of his door he sensed something was off. He knew right then and there that someone had entered his office. Upset about the thought, he busted his door open ready to catch the culprit in the act only to find a warm cozy office awaiting his presence. He entered and found the blanket, finished stack of paper and freshly prepared meal along with the rest of the items. He stood in awe of the generosity, but wondered who could have been responsible. His inital thought was Hange, she knew how he liked Levi's tea and most of all, four eye's is one of the only people who knew and could have done the paper work. As he sipped his tea, he eliminated her remembering that she wouldn't do anything exactly for free, and she doesn't do her own paper work nor leave anything neat and organized. She was especially eliminated along with Erwin and the other Captain's as he remembered they were all at the meeting. Then who, he thought. As he sat on the couch next to the blanket he saw the note that sat on top that read "RELAX" something about the writing looked familiar. Then an invitation came into thought, a Survey Corp Appreciation Day Invitation. His eye's widen as he pieced the puzzle together. Y/N. It had to be. The writing is the same as her's from the invitations when they had been doing it together, she must have memorized his tea over the little tea session they had and he was almost positive Erwin was keeping Y/N up to date. Plus he knew no one else who would do this for other's just from the kindness of their heart.

Just thinking about the fact that Y/N had done this for him just so he can rest made him feel butterflies. He would most definitely kiss her in that moment if he could.