34

Heading back, the Levi Squad fell silent. The infamous three stooges lost their loudness and cheeriness, earning concern from the other cadets. Levi stood with the same expression as always as he rode in front leading on his team.

Nearing close to home, Levi regrouped with the other Captains and Commander to discuss any new information. No one had news except for Levi who explained earlier events. As the final words slip out of his mouth, no one spoke any more. He didn't bother to face them, he can feel the sad aura now surrounding them all around.

Erwin's head hung low as he heard the news, tears formed in his eyes as he clutched onto the reins hard, his knuckles turning white. He wanted to turn the horse around and go look for you. He refused to believe it not after the first time. You had to come back, maybe just like last time you made it out, but as he heard that your whole team witness your death, it killed all hope in him. Anger slowly came sweeping in over his sadness. You had made him a promise, you both did. What happened to not dying alone. What happened to seeing each other once more before saying goodbye.

He pictured you as you laid with him under the stars that night with your hair sprawled on the grass. Your cheeky grin as you always made little witty comments. The way you had pulled him into a hug, always giving him random little affections wether it be hugs or a peck on the cheek every time you greeted him or gave him a tea. His heart sunk more and more as he recalled the little memories with you. The one that hurt the most had to definitely be the night under the stars. The scene where you held his hand and kissed it as you made the promise with tears in your eyes, replayed over and over again in his head. He missed your touch dearly, your voice, your love. And after all this time he was ashamed for never being able to share confess his feelings for you.

---

Waking up you found yourself laying onto a trunk with Annie sitting across from you. You had been knocked out cold for a whole month. Your ODM gear was missing from your body. Trying to lift yourself up, pain shot through your whole body. You felt very light headed. Looking down at your hand you can see the dagger now gone. 

Annie did nothing but stare at you. She tried her best to come up with a way to use you as an advantage, after all she couldn't help but feel bad when you were the first one to approach her and befriend her during training days.

Annie stood up from her spot and threatened you not to leave. She made a fire as it grew dark and cold. You saw as she walked over and bent down behind the tree rummaging through her bag that stood next to her horse. 

Anger boiled in you, you needed to kill her and take her back to HQ. She deserved it, no talk would make you give in. Trying to shuffle into a more comfortable position you felt something stab your thigh. You whinced quietly and looked down at your pants and saw a faint stain of blood starting to appear. Your brows furrowed as you reached your hand into the waistband of your pants and there you felt it, the other dagger. You looked up to see if Annie had notice, but she was still busy rummaging through her things frustrated.

For a split second Annie turned to check on you. You pretended to be in deep pain holding onto your slash on the side, tears running down your cheeks. Buying it, she turned back around, continuing her search. 

Slowly you rose to your feet and muster up all your strength towards the traitor. You undid your jacket and held on to each sleeve in each hand. Quietly you stood behind Annie and quickly wrapped the jacket around her neck, crossing and tying the sleeves tightly to choke her. Using all your might you held on tight to the sleeves as she started to turn blue. An elbow to your face sent you flying back as she tried reaching for the sleeves behind her to undo the knot. 

You quickly rose to your feet not wasting any time. Dagger clutched in hand. You ran towards her with boiling anger and struck her right into the chest. Fear and anger of her surviving the simple stabbing, you struck again and again. You struck her eyes to blind her, the sockets now dark, oozing with blood. Being blinded by hate, you slashed every inch of her skin, not satisfied until you saw red covering her white skin.

 Blood splattered your face and uniform as tears started to run down. Still hearing her low faint breathing you slammed her head back into the tree, leaving it painted. Exhaustion took over you and soon you let go of her. There laid Annie in front of you, covered in her own blood, guts spilled everywhere. Looking at her, the tears dried up in your eyes. You had no remorse, she did deserve it. She was a cold blooded killer and she got the taste of her own medicine. 

With your bloody hands, you grabbed her guts and stuffed them back into her body with force causing more blood to splash out. You made sure every piece of skin, skull, brain and fiber that belonged to her, went back to its original place. You wanted to make sure all of Annie was taken to HQ. Plus with Hange's smarts she can look into her and maybe find something. Grabbing a fistful of her blonde hair, you dragged Annie to her horse and placed her on top, covering her with the bloody cape she wore. 

You did it. You felt as a huge weight had finally lifted off of you. A single tear fell down your face as you thought about your friends. You had manage to keep the promise to Erwin just like you promised. 

Finding your gear and strapping it on, you sat on Annie's horse. Her body laid draped on the horse in front of you, so you can make sure she wouldn't fall off. You lifted to see her body one last time only to hear her still barely breathing. You were disgusted. How could it even be possible, you had beat her down to the bone. Literally. Your hand reached for your blade wanting to decapitate her, but you stopped in your tracks. This could benefit Hange and titan discoveries even more. Sighing, you put the blade back in it's place.

"Your a piece of shit, I hope you know that" you spat with a low, scratched voice still sore.

You looked off into the distance. Not being able to see far off into the darkness, you looked up into the sky. The night showered you with a beautiful sky just like the day of the dance with Connie, Sasha and Jean, the night with Levi and the night with Erwin. Smiling, remembering your friends you focused back on the stars trying to find the route home. There you spotted what you were looking for. The stars formed a smiley face up in the sky. Remembering, "the right eye will always lead you home" you started off the horse and headed back home with the traitor now in your hands. 

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, I'D LOVE TO SEE IF WHAT'S YOUR TAKE :)