Pass | (Dad) Levi x (Mom) Reader

Prompt- Levi's daughter bring home a partner and he gets overprotective

Y/n- is you
D/n- is your daughter
B/n- is the boyfriend
-Sorry if this is confusing, if people want i can change it and give them names

Modern AU

Levi Ackerman. Humanities strongest and the father to your girlfriend. A reserved man who rarely shows affection and could kill a person in ten seconds flat if he wanted. Who wouldn't be scared of him? His height may be on the shorter side but don't even think about looking down on him, figuratively and literally, or you'll find yourself on the wrong side of a grave.

All of this flowed through B/n's mind. Fear being the most present emotion. He shakily held up his hand to knock on the door, his brain advising against it. He knew he had to, he couldn't just tell D/n that he would be there and not show up. That would make Levi even angrier and more standoffish. He quickly knocked on the door, sweat forming as he second guessed himself.

Is it the right time? Did I knock too loud? Too quiet? Did she mean to cancel? Maybe she forgot? What if her mom doesn't like me? Will she break up with me? Will her dad murder me and get away with it. Probably. That man could kill anyone and get off without a scratch he's just that good.

His train of thought was cut off by the door opening, revealing his girlfriend in front of him.

"Hey B/n, right on time! Come in!"

She led him into the foyer, him wiping his his feet on the floor mat due to him being aware of Levi's standards. After that she led him into the living room, he sighed in relief when he realized it was empty but then wondered where her parents could be. Him and D/n only stood there for a few moments before her mother walked in, Y/n.

He held out his hand immediately, stepping forward to greet her.

"Hello, i'm D/n's mother. But you can call me Y/n."

"It's nice to meet you Y/n, i'm B/n- D/n's boyfriend."

"It's nice to meet you B/n. Please, have a seat."

She motioned to the couch, him thanking her and sitting on the one couch with D/n following, Y/n sitting on the couch opposite from them.

"So B/n, tell me about yourself."

He proceeded to introduce himself more, Y/n asking questions and him answering happily.

"My husband should be coming down soon."

As if on cue the man himself walked in, his body radiating dominance and his appearance nearly perfect. His eyes were hard as he scanned the room but as soon as they landed on B/n, they became much worse.

"So your B/n."

His voice was deep and for a second B/n forgot how to speak, his words jumbling in his throat.

"U-um yes- yes sir."

"Tch."

"I-it's nice to meet you." B/n said holding out his hand for Levi to shake.

"No." Levi said, brushing past him and sitting next to his wife.

"Now now Levi, no need to be harsh. Sorry about him, he has a thing about germs and cleanliness so please don't take it personally."

He nodded, trying to hide his disappointment as he sat back down next to D/n.

Levi watched as B/n and Y/n talked more, furthering their conversation from earlier. Levi examined him, he looked clean enough and acted nicely, he didn't speak out of turn or interrupt Y/n. He didn't question him too much although the hand gesture from earlier was uncomfortable. Levi continued to scrutinize him as the conversation continued.

B/n, on the other hand, was uneasy to say the least. He felt Levi's eyes on him and constantly did his best to speak kindly and clearly. He was hoping to impress Levi, he knew about his personality as well as some of his likes and dislikes. He did his best to live up to his standards although he felt intense pressure from his gazing eyes. Eventually an hour had passed and Y/n suggested making dinner, although since no one wanted to cook she left to order pizza instead.

"B/n," This was the second time Levi had addressed him and B/n felt nervous, "follow me."

B/n did as told, not questioning him as he lead him down the hall and to a spare room with some odds and ends things like a sewing machine and cleaning supplies.

"As you know I am D/n's Father and as her father I want the best for her. Now I have no doubt your doing your best but I need you to loosen up and be yourself, that way I can truly judge you. If you wear this facade and I judge you based off that then my predictions could be off. And if I make the wrong judgement about you because of that, it'll be your head on a stick- got that? So just act as your usually would and at the end of the night i'll make my verdict. But know that just because i'm telling you this, it doesn't mean I like you. If your any less of quality than I want you to be, then your out. Now don't get me wrong I can't stop her from dating you, but don't forget my title or i'll make your life a living hell."

B/n gulped, Levi had barely spoken before and all the words were hitting him hard. He barely had time to process Levi's words before Y/n called, saying the pizza would be there soon. Levi left the room first, B/n hypnotically following after him while still in a daze.

The night continued the same way, Levi's prying eyes and B/n doing his best not to combust from the pressure. It did get better as the night went on, conversation became easier and flowing better and the silence during dinner wasn't as bad. B/n did his best to take Levi's advise, loosening his shoulders and talking more freely while still being respectful. He listened intently when Y/n or D/n spoke and acted more naturally without thinking. Soon the night came to a close, the four of them standing in the foyer saying there goodbyes.

When Y/n and D/n had walked back into the house and left Levi and B/n alone, the latter turned to the former.

"So sir, did I pass?"

"I'm not sure, come back next week and we'll see." he said before waking back into the house too, B/n leaving with a smile on his face.

A/n- Sooooo? Ik this was mostly centered around B/n and Levi but i think it's cuter that way. As always i'd love to hear your thoughts and requests so feel free to leave them:)

Favorite Fruit?
[mines mango]

this was a request by MarcoAckerman8

i hope your doing okay, remember to take care of yourself and you can always talk to me<3