word of thanks

W O R D   O F   T H A N K S

     I am left completely speechless at the fact that I managed to finish the first book of this series. I set out with the idea of a brother and sister finding each other and a new family in the apocalypse and I had the most amazing time trying to tie that plot into the walking dead storyline. I came to love these two characters with my entire heart and the way that you guys have also embraced the Morales siblings means the absolute world to me.

Your support really has been what kept me going. This book has had the most views, votes and comments out of any of my works and I couldn't be more thankful!

This work is my pride and joy, my favorite fanfic to write, my safe space and I'm actually really emotional that the first book is now finished. Right now I'm in the process of getting out the most grammer mistakes and redo the aesthetic lay out and so I can keep coming back to this story and it's been so much fun to reread the older chapters.

What's even more fun is the fact that right now the sequel is already up on my profile! It's called Cracked and will start right where this one left off. Hopefully you'll all join me there if you decide to follow Quinn and Milo a little while longer.

I love you all so fucking much.

xx nelly