29. clear

29. clear

 clear

QUINN

     ONCE MICHONNE AND CARL HAD LEFT SHE knelt down between the many weapons and started loading them up. As soon as the man had woken up and Rick had his talk with him, she wanted to leave. It wasn't safe to stay out here for too long, especially not with the Governor around.

'Why'd you stay?' Rick suddenly asked, making her turn around to look at him.

'What?' She replied while putting a box filled with bullets in the bag.

'When you found out your brother was alive,' Rick explained. 'Why didn't you just leave, find some place safe instead of fighting the Governor.'

Quinn took a deep breath as she put the bag down, standing up from the ground. 'Andrea's with him and Michonne wanted to fight. I wasn't gonna leave them behind. Believe it or not they are the only friends I have.'

Rick nodded slowly, seeming to want to say something else but he never got a chance to because movement behind him made her scream. 'Watch out!' She yelled, making Rick spin around just in time to push the man away. He had been running straight at him but Rick threw him on the ground.

Quinn pulled out her gun, pointing it at the man's head as he lay there.

'Do you know me?' Rick asked the man. 'Do you see who I am?'

'People wearing dead people's faces,' the man screamed making Quinn tighten the grip on her gun.

'Morgan, listen to me,' Rick said. 'I'm not wearing a dead man's face.'

'No, I don't know you!' Morgan screamed.

'You do know me!'

'I don't know you!' He screamed again while jumping up and throwing himself at Rick.

Rick however, caught him in his arms and pushed him against the wall, keeping a tight grip on his arms to prevent the man from hitting him. 'You know me Morgan, you saved my life.'

Quinn walked forwards, the gun still raised, pointed at the man incase Rick wouldn't be able to hold him.

Morgan kept struggling against Rick his grip as he screamed in his face.