Castiel

The next day, Dean and (y/n) were sitting at a table giving their order to a waitress. "Be up in a jiff." She tells them. As she leaves, Sam enters, talking on his cell phone. "You bet." He said then he sits down next to Dean then hangs up. 

"What'd Bobby say?" Dean asked him. "Pam's stable. And out of I.C.U." Sam replied. "And blind, because of us." (Y/n) mutters. "And we still have no clue who we're dealing with." Sam said. "That's not entirely true." Dean points out. "No?" Sam and (y/n) said, confused. "We got a name. Castiel, or whatever. With the right mumbo-jumbo we could summon him, bring him right to us." Dean said and (y/n) looks at him in disbelief.

"You're crazy. Absolutely not." she said. "We'll work him over. I mean, after what he did?" said Dean. "Pam took a peek at him and her eyes burned out of her skull, and you want to have a face to face?" Sam asked. "You got a better idea?" Dean asked him, annoyed. "Yeah, as a matter of fact I do. I followed some demons to town, right?" Sam said. "Okay." Dean mutters.

"So, we go find them. Someone's gotta know something about something." He said as the waitress reappears with three plates of pie. She sets them on the table. "Thanks." Sam said. The Waitress then plops down in a chair at the end of the table. Dean looks at her, smirking.

"You angling for a tip?" he asked her. "I'm sorry. Thought you were looking for us." she said and her eyes go demon-black for a moment; a Uniformed Man by the counter and a Cook behind the counter also show the demon-black.

The uniformed Man goes to the door, locks it, and stands in front of it. "Dean. To hell and back. Aren't you a lucky duck." The Waitress said, her eyes going normal. "That's me." Dean said. "So you get to just stroll out of the pit, huh? Tell me. What makes you so special?" She asked him. "I like to think it's because of my perky nipples." He jokes and the waitress glares at him. "I don't know. Wasn't my doing, I don't know who pulled me out." He said. "Right. You don't." She said. "No. I don't." Dean remarks.

"Lying's a sin, you know." the Waitress said. "I'm not lying. But I'd like to find out, so if you wouldn't mind enlightening me, Flo..." Dean said. "Mind your tone with me, boy. I'll drag you back to hell myself." The waitress growls and Sam and (y/n), who have been staring daggers at her through this exchange, shifts as if to attack. Dean holds a hand up and the two stop and settle back into their seats.

"No, you won't." Dean said. "No?" The waitress said, confused. "No. Because if you were, you would have done it already. Fact is, you don't know who cut me loose. And you're just as spooked as we are. And you're looking for answers. Well, maybe it was some turbo-charged spirit. Or, uh, Godzilla. Or some big bad boss demon. I'm guessing at your pay grade that they don't tell you squat. Because whoever it was, they want me out. And they're a lot stronger than you. So go ahead. Send me back. But don't come crawling to me when they show up on your front doorstep with some Vaseline and a fire hose." Dean growled.

"I'm going to reach down your throat and rip out your lungs." The waitress threatens and Dean leans forward, a challenge in his eyes. He throws a right hook at her, which she takes. He throws another. She still does nothing but glares at them, looking more and more nervous. "That's what I thought. Let's go, guys." Dean said and they stand while the demon sits there, fuming.

Dean pulls a roll of cash out of his pocket and carefully peels off a ten dollar bill. He holds it up and drops it on the table like an insult. "For the pie." he sneers and the trio stalk out of the diner and across the street, tense and quick.

"Holy crap, that was close." (y/n) sighed with relief. "We're not just going to leave them in there, are we, Dean?" Sam asked him. "Well yeah, there's three of them, probably more, and we've only got one knife between us." said Dean.