No Rest For The Wicked

"Dig up anything good?" I asked Dean as he closes the book and shakes his head a bit, not looking at me. "No." He said before he clears his throat. "Nothing good."

"Well, Bobby has. Finally." I said as I go to sit down next to him. "Yeah?" Dean asked. "Yeah. A way to find Lilith." I zaid. "Oh. With just uh –" he stops and looks at his watch. "...thirty hours to go." He said then he smiles. "Hey, why don't we just go on a vacation. You know, go to a casino, or the beach..." Dean said and I chuckle. "We'll do that, when we save you." I said to him. "Yeah..." He said as he looks down on the books.

"Hey, Dean." I said to him, softly, and he looks up at me. "Look, we're cutting it close, I know. But we're gonna get this done. I don't care what it takes, Dean. You're not gonna go to hell. I'm not gonna let you. And neither is Sam." I said as he looks away for a moment. "I swear. Everything's gonna be okay." I said and I place my hand over his, then stroked my thumb over his knuckles. He looks back at me then stares at me for while before he said. "Yeah, okay." He mutters.

Later, Bobby places an old tracking device over the map of America, the device has three wooden legs coming out from a glass or crystal ball at the top. The ball has a flat, metal piece going around it with symbols on it, further down the legs there's another metal piece, only bigger. From the ball hangs pendulum device that is sharp on the end so that it can pinpoint a specific place.

"So you need a name, that's the whole kit and caboodle. With the right name, right ritual, ain't nothing you can't suss out." Bobby explains. "Like the town Lilith's in?" Sam asked. "Kid, when I get done, we'll know the street." Bobby said and he begins the ritual and starts the swing for the pendulum and then chants in Latin.

As Dean, Sam and I watch, the pendulum begins to search over the map until it suddenly stops. "New Harmony, Indiana." Bobby said and Dean looks up at him from the map. "And we have a winner." Bobby said. "Alright." Sam said and he pushes the pendulum away and looks at Bobby. "Let's go." He said and Dean turns to him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. Let's all shut up there, Tex." he said. "What's the problem?" Sam asked him. "What's the problem? Come on, where do I begin? I mean, first of all, we don't even know if Lilith holds my deal. We're going off of Bela's intel? Now when that bitch breathes, the air comes out crooked. Okay. Second, even if we could get to Lilith, we have no way to gank her. And third, isn't this the same Lilith that wants your giant head and (y/n)'s head on a pike? Should I continue?" Dean asked us.

"Ain't you just bringing down the room." Bobby said with sarcasm. "Yeah, well, it's a gift." Dean said. "I'm sorry, so then what are we supposed to do, Dean?" I asked him. "Just 'cause I gotta die doesn't mean you two have to, okay. Either we go in smart or we don't go in at all." Dean explains.

"Okay, fine. If that's the case I have the answer." Sam said. "You do?" Dean and I asked, confused. "Yeah. A sure-fire way to confirm it's Lilith and a way to get us a bona fide demon-killing ginsu." Sam said and I sighed at this. "Damn it, Sam, no." Dean said as he turns his back to Sam and walks a few steps.

"We're so past arguing. Dean, I am summoning Ruby." Sam said and Dean turns around, facing him. "The hell you are! We have enough problems as it is." he yells. "Exactly. And we've got no time and no choice either." Sam said as he walks up to Dean. "Come on man, she is the Miss Universe of lying skanks, okay. She told you that she could save me, huh – lie. She seems to know everything about Lilith but forgot to mention, oh right – Lilith owns my soul!" Dean yells.

"Okay, fine. She's a liar. She's still got that knife." Sam said and I go up to Dean. "Dean." I said, calmly, but he ignores me. "For all we know, she works for Lilith." He said to Sam. "Then give me another option, Dean. I mean, tell me what else." Sam argues. "Sam's right." Bobby said.