St. Barnabas Church

"Saved your asses! Talked the sheriff down to a fine. Dude, I am Matlock." Dean exclaimed, happily, as we walked out of the police station. "But how?" Sam asked him as we head to the Impala. "I told him you were a dumbass pledge and that we were hazing you and that (y/n) was helping." Dean replied. "What about the shotgun?" I asked him. "I said that Sam was hunting ghosts and the spirits were repelled by rock salt. You know, typical Hell Week prank." Dean replied and I rolled my eyes.

"And he believed you?" Sam asked. "Well, you look like a dumbass pledge." Dean said when, seconds later, several sheriffs run out of the building and speed away in police cars. The boys and I exchange a look.

We park the car on another street then get out and walk around to the back of Lori’s sorority. "Why would the Hook Man come here? This is a long way from 9 Mile Road." Sam said, confused. "Maybe he’s not haunting the scene of his crime. Maybe it’s about something else." I suggested when two sorority girls come out the side entrance of the building, but they don’t see us.

We lean against the side of the house next to some bushes to hide themselves. "Dude, sorority girls! Think we’ll see a naked pillow fight?" Dean asked and I shake my head at him. "You watch too many pornos." I said to him as I turn around and see Sam trying to climb onto the balcony of the house. Dean and I help him up and then climb up ourselves.

Once we're are up there, we sneak in Lori’s window. I fall on top of Sam by getting in the window then Dean falls on top if me. "Oh, sorry!" Dean and I said at the same time. "Be quiet." Sam said as we get up. "You be quiet!" Dean said to him. "You be quiet!" Sam said. "Both of you be quiet!" I growled to them then we start to look around the room and then see a writing on the wall.

"Aren’t you glad you didn’t turn on the light?” I read, shocked, then I turn to the boys. "That’s right out of the legend." I said to them. "Yeah, that’s classic Hook Man all right." Dean said then he taps his nose. "It’s definitely a spirit." He said. "Yeah, I’ve never smelled ozone this strong before." said Sam as Dean moves over to the window as I look at the writing and see a mark under the writing.

"Hey, guys, come here." I said and they come over to me and I point to the cross symbol beneath the writing. "Does that look familiar to you guys?" I asked them 

Later, we were standing by the Impala and were looking at a picture of the cross symbol that we found during our research. "It’s the same symbol. Seems like it is the spirit of Jacob Karns." Sam said. "All right, let’s find the dude’s grave, salt and burn the bones, and put him down." Dean said as I read over the article that was with the picture.

After execution, Jacob Karns was laid to rest in an Old North Cemetery. In an unmarked grave.” I read and we look at each other, annoyed. "Super." Dean said, annoyed. "Ok. So we know it’s Jacob Karns. But we still don’t know where he’ll manifest next. Or why." Sam said. "I’ll take a wild guess about why. I think Lori has something to do with this." I said then we get in the car.

Sam and I were sitting at a table, looking through our research, while a college party was going on. Dean walks up to us with a big smile on his face. "Hey." Sam and I greeted. "Man, you’ve been holding out on me. This college thing is awesome!" Dean said as he winks and smiles at a passing girl. "This wasn’t really my experience." Sam said, shaking his head. "Let me guess. Libraries, studying, straight A’s?" Dean asked and Sam nods.

"What a geek. Alright, you and Einstein here do your homework?" Dean asked. "Oh, Haha, Dean. Very funny." I snarked and he shrugs. "What can I say? I'm a funny guy." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, funny as a wet noodle." I said and he scoffs at this. "Anyway, it was bugging us, right? So how is the Hook Man tied up with Lori? So I think we came up with something." Sam said and he unravels a piece of paper and hands it to Dean.