How Far Can I Push You?

Sometime later, Jo begins to wake up to (y/n) tying her up in a sitting position to a wide wooden post. "What the hell is going on? What are you doing?" Jo asked. "So what exactly did your mom tell you about how your dad died?" (Y/n) asked her.

"You're not (y/n)." Jo growls and (y/n) let's out a small chuckle. "Don't be so sure about that. Answer the question." (Y/n) said but Jo says nothing. (Y/n) sighs heavily and goes around to the other side; she sits in front of her, leaning in, her expression shifting to one of open concern. She pulls out a large knife and strokes her face with it.

"Come on. It's me. You can tell me anything, you know that. Answer. The question." (Y/n) said, slowly. "Fine." Jo growls. "Fine." (Y/n) said. "Our dads were in California: Devil's Gate Reservoir. They were setting a trap for some kind of hellspawn. John and (father's name) were hiding, waiting, and my dad was bait." Jo replied amd (y/n) laughs.

"That's just like my dad and John. Oh, I'll bet they dangled Bill like meat on a hook. Then what?" (Y/n) asked her as she gets up and goes around to stand behind Jo. "The thing showed up. John got too eager, jumped out too soon, got my dad exposed, out in the open. (Father's name) tried to stop John but he was too late. The thing turned around...and killed him." Jo said as (y/n) leans in from behind Jo.

"Hmm. Not quite." (Y/n) said and Jo's brow furrows. "What?" She asked. "What? Oh. See, it hurt him. It didn't kill him. You really don't know the truth, do you? I bet your mom doesn't either." (Y/n) said and she sits facing her again, and leans in close.

"Know what?" Jo asked. "You see, Bill...was all clawed up. Was holding his insides in his hands. He was gurgling and...praying to see you and Ellen one more time. My dad pleaded to John about getting Bill some help but John... killed Bill. Put him out of his misery like a sick dog." (Y/n) said and Jo begins to sob.

"You're lying." Jo said, sobbing. "I'm not. It's true." (Y/n) said the she leans into Jo's ear. "Dean's daddy shot your daddy in the head..." (y/n) said in a quiet sing song voice. "How could you know that?" Jo asked her. "I hear things." (Y/n) said Nd she stands up and stabs the knife into the pillar, just above head level.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Jo asked her, tearfully. "Like Daddy like daughter. You're bait. Open up." (Y/n) said and she shoves a knotted rag in Jo's mouth and ties it around her neck. "That's a girl." (Y/n) said then the door bursts open and Dean enters, gun out.

"(Y/n)!" He yells and (y/n) grabs the knife from the pillar, her calm expression shifting to one of desperate panic, and places the knife at Jo's throat. "I begged you to stop me, Dean." (Y/n) yells, sounding more like herself. "Put the knife down, dammit." Dean shouts at her.

"I told you I can't fight it! My head feels like it's on fire, all right?! Dean. Kill me, or I'm going to kill her. Please. You'd be doing me a favor! Shoot me." (Y/n) said, frantically, as she turns to face Dean, arms spread. "Shoot me!" She shouts.

Dean stares at her, gun steady, then he looks at Jo out of the corner of his eye. "No, (y/n), come on." Dean said and he turns away, lowering the gun. "What the hell's wrong with you, Dean? Are you that soft-hearted towards me that you'd rather let Jo die?" (Y/n) asked and Dean turns suddenly, flinging water from a flask at (y/n); the water hisses and steams as it strikes her and she screams in pain. 

"That's holy water, you demonic son of a bitch!" Dean yells and (y/n) raises her head; her eyes are the solid black of a demon's. Dean flings more holy water at her, making her growl. Then she turns and runs, bursting through a window and fleeing. Dean takes the knife and cuts Jo free then she pulls the gag out of her mouth as Dean runs towards the shattered window. 

"She was possessed?!" Jo exclaims and Dean turns and stares at her for a moment, then leaps through the window. "Dean!" Jo shouts but Dean was gone.