Turbo Charged

Apparently, Dean's threat scared Bela so bad she was able to track down where Gordon is. So we immediately make our way to the address and creep down the steps into a room.

There we see the bodies of two girls hanging by their wrists but both of them were headless, and the vampire, Dixon, was kneeling in front of them. Dean takes a knife from the table and approaches him slowly. "Go ahead. Do it. Kill me." Dixon said to us, not looking at us.

"What happened here?" I asked as I look at the two Headless bodies. "Gordon Walker. I never should have brought a hunter here. Never. I just...I just wanted some kind of revenge. Stupid...exposing him to my family." Dixon said. "Oh, yeah, you're such a family man." Dean said, sarcastically.

"You don't understand." Dixon said. "I don't want to understand, you son of--" Dean growls and Dixon turns to him, tears running down his face. "I was desperate. You ever felt desperate? I've lost everyone I ever loved. I'm staring down eternity alone. Can you think of a worse hell?" He asked us.

"Well, there's Hell." I pointed out and Dixon scoffs. "I wasn't thinking. I just, I didn't care anymore. Do you know it's like when you just don't give a damn? It's like...it's like being dead already. So just go ahead. Do it." Dixon said as Sam inspects the headless bodies. "Guys." Sam said and we look up at him.

"Head wasn't cut off, it was ripped off. With someone's bare hands." Sam said and we look over at Dixon, who looks down in guilt and shame. "Dixon, what did you do to Gordon?" I asked him and he looks up at us then let's out a sigh. And he said something that made my blood turn cold.

Dixon had turned Gordon into a vampire.

The next morning, Dean and I enter the hotel room, frustrated, then he removes his jacket. Sam was seated at the table, poring over maps. "Man, (y/n) and I must have checked three dozen motels, empty buildings, warehouses." Dean said. "Yeah, me too. Big city." Sam said as Dean goes to the sink and washed his face.

"It's like a giant haystack, and Gordon's a deadly needle. We're running out of daylight. Won't have the sun slowing him down." I said. "Yeah, he'll be unstoppable." Sam said then he looks over at us. "Hey, give me your phones." He said.

"What for?" Dean and I asked as we hand him our phones. "Well, if Gordon knows our cell numbers he can use the cell signal to track us down." Sam said as he takes the SIMS card out of our phones. "Oh, yeah, thanks." Dean said as Sam stomps on both phones then stomps on his as Dean looks out the curtains. Then he walks back with a sense of purpose.

"Guys, stay here." He said. "What? Where you going now?" I asked him as Dean pulls the Colt out of his bag and checks it. "I'm going after Gordon." He said. "What?" Sam and I said, shocked.

"You heard me." He said. "Not alone, you're not." Sam said. "Sam, I don't need you or (y/n) to sign me a permission slip, okay? He's after both of you, not me, and he's turbocharged. I want you two to stay out of harm's way. I'll take care of it." He said and he starts to turn but I step forward and grab his arm.

"You're not going by yourself, you're gonna get killed." I said to him. "Just another day at the office. It's a massively dangerous day at the office." Dean said and I scoff. "So you're the guy with nothing to lose now, huh? Oh wait, let me guess. Because, uh, it's because you're already dead, right?" I asked, annoyed, quoting Dixon.

"If the shoe fits." He said, unconcerned.

"You know what, man? I'm sick and tired of your kamikaze trip." Sam said, angrily. "Whoa, whoa, kamikaze? I'm more like a ninja." said Dean. "That's not funny." I remarked. "It's a little funny." He said. "No, it's not." Sam and I said.