Houses Of The Holy

*3rd Person POV*

Gloria was seated, quietly, on her bed in a psych ward. Her hair is straight and her face clean. She was wearing a bathrobe and reading a book held in her left hand. The door opens behind her and she turns. "Good morning. You're not the usual people." She said as (y/n) and Sam, in white scrubs and holding a clipboard.

"No, uh, just filling in. So how you feeling today, Gloria?" (Y/n) asked and Gloria smiles. "I've never felt better." She replied. "So, no disturbances lately?" Sam asked her. "You mean am I stark raving cuckoo for cocoa puffs?" Gloria asked. "We didn't' say that." (Y/n) said. "It's all right. I know what people must think." Gloria said.

"What do you think?" (Y/n) asked her. "I think what I saw was real." She replied and (y/n) and Sam look around, pull up a chair for each of them and set the clipboard down. They lean forward, elbows on knees, and give her an intensely earnest look. "We'd like to know what you saw." Sam said.

"It was all over the news. I stabbed a man in the heart." Gloria said. "Why would you do that?" (Y/n) asked her, curiously. "Because it was God's will." Gloria replied, smiling, and the two give her a curious look.

"Did God talk to you?" Sam asked Gloria. "No. I get the sense God's a little busy for house calls. No, he, he sent someone." She said. "Someone?" (Y/n) said, questioning. "An angel. It came to me in this beautiful white light, and it filled me with this feeling. It's, it's hard to describe." Gloria said.

"And this angel..." Sam said, curiously. "Spoke God's Word." Gloria replied. "And the Word was to kill someone?" (Y/n) asked. "I know, it sounds strange. But what I did was very important. I helped him smite an evil man. I was chosen. For redemption." said Gloria.

"This man you stabbed, did the angel give you his name?" Sam asked her. "No, he just told me to wait for the sign. And the very next day I saw it, right beside the man's doorway. And I knew." Gloria replied. "Why him?" (Y/n) asked. "I just know what the angel told me: that this man was guilty to his deepest foundations. And that was good enough for me." Gloria said and (y/n) and Sam give her a worried look.

*(y/n)'s POV*

Sam and I enter the hotel room to see Dean lying on the motel bed, which is vibrating, as he listens to music on his phone. He looks sort of blissful and also doesn't notice us. "Hey." Sam said but Dean doesn't respond. I rolled my eyes then I go up to him and smack his boot. "Hey!" Sam and I said, loudly, and Dean looks up at us.

"Hey. Man, you guys gotta try this. I mean there really is magic in the Magic Fingers." Dean said as he puts airquotes on the last two words. "Dean, you're enjoying that way too much. It's kind of making me uncomfortable." Sam said and I nod in agreement. "Yeah, same here." I said.

"What am I supposed to do? I mean, you guys have got me on lockdown here, I'm bored out of my skull." Dean groans. "Hey, you were the bank robber on the eleven o'clock news, not me. We can't risk you just walking into a government facility." I said to him, reminding him of the news broadcast that happened back at the bank, and he just hums at me.

Sam waves a dismissing hand at Dean as he turns to go into the bathroom. The bed shutters to stillness. "Aw, dammit! That was my last quarter." Dean growls then he turns to me. "Hey! You got any quarters?" He asked me as he pulls his headphones out and gets up. "No." I said then he goes across the room and leans against the doorway as Sam washes his face.

"You got any quarters?" Dean asked him. "No!" Sam shouts and Dean sighs. "So did you get in to see that crazy hooker?" He asked us. "Yeah. Gloria Sitnick. And we're not so sure she's crazy." I said to him.