Madison

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" Dean's voice said as I start ti come to. "Ugh, what happened?" I asked as I place a hand over my face. "Got knocked out. I just woke up myself." Dean said and he starts to dial a number as I start to get up.

"Dean, you guys okay?" Sam's voice asked once Dean put his phone on speaker. "Yeah, now that (y/n) and I are conscious. The werewolf knocked us out. Sam, it’s Madison." Dean replied. "What?" Sam said, confused and shocked. "Yeah, awesome job of keeping an eye on her." I yelled

"Guys, I’ve been here the whole time. She’s in bed, asleep." he said. "Well, she wasn’t an hour ago. Check her right arm below her elbow. I nicked her with a silver knife." Dean said and he hangs up then both of us walk out of the apartment.

We come up to her apartment door and I knock on it. The door opens, revealing it to be Sam and we look in and see Madison tied to a chair. "How you doin’? My head feels great, thanks." Dean said to her. "Same here." I said as we come in.

"We’ve gotta talk." Sam said and he brings us into another room. "She says she has no idea what I’m talking about." Sam said. "She’s lying." I said to him. "Or maybe she really doesn’t know she’s changing, you know? Maybe – maybe when the creature takes over, she blacks out." Sam said.

"Like a really hot Incredible Hulk." Dean said, deadpanned, and I rolled my eyes. "Come on, dude, she ganked her boss and her ex-boyfriend. That doesn’t sound rash and unconscious." said Dean. "Yeah, but what if it was, Dean? I mean, what if some animal part of her brain saw both those guys as threats? Hell, the cop, too." Sam said.

"What are you, the Dog Whisperer now?" Dean asked him. "Look, man, I just…I don’t know, there, there, there was something in her eyes." Sam said to us. "Yeah, she’s killing people!" Dean exclaims. "But if she has no control over it—" Sam said.

"Exactly. She can’t control it. Even if she’s telling the truth, it’s not gonna change anything." Dean growls. "I’m not putting a bullet through some girl’s chest who has no idea what’s happening." Sam said. "Sam, she’s a monster, and you’re feeling sorry for her?" Dean asked. "Maybe I understand her." Sam said and the two stare at each other and I sighed.

"Look, maybe...there might be another way we can get the job done without having to waste her." I said to them. "There might be." Sam said as he pulls out John's journal. "Are you thinking what I think you’re thinking?" Dean asked as Sam flips through the journal. "Dad’s theory – lycanthropy might have a cure if you kill the werewolf who bit you, severing the bloodline." Sam said.

"MIGHT have a cure. Meaning who the hell knows?” Dean said, annoyed. "It’s worth a shot." Sam said. "We don’t even know where to start looking, all right? I mean, the puppy that bit her could be anyone, anywhere. It could’ve been years ago." Dean said and Sam has a look of realization on his face. "No. I don’t think so." He said and he leads us back to the living room, where Madison is still seated.

"Madison, when were you mugged?" He asked and she looks like she doesn't want to answer. "Please. It’s important, all right? Just answer the question." Sam pleads to her. "About a month ago." She replied. "Did you see the guy?" Sam asked. "No. He grabbed me from behind." She replied.

"Did he bite you?" Sam asked her and her eyes widen at this. "How did you know that?" She asked him. "Where?" Sam asked. "On, on the back of my neck." She replied and Sam shows her that he is setting his gun down, and we go behind her. Sam gently brushes her hair away and exposed a scarred lump the size of a golf ball on her neck.

"Oh, that’s just a love bite. Believe me, that could have been a lot worse." Dean said. "Where were you at the time?" I asked Madison. "Walking home from a friend’s loft." She replied. "Let me guess. Not too far from Hunter’s Point?" Sam asked and she nods.