We're Freaks

I groan as I start to come back to reality, my vision starts become clearer and I see that I'm in a dingy, dusty room. I try to move but then realized that my neck and hands were bound to a wooden post. The shapeshifter walks over to me and backhands me, I let out a yelp as a voice yelled. "Hey! Leave her alone!" 

I looked up and see that Sam was tied up to another post across from me. The shapeshifter chuckles as he goes over to Sam then punches him as well, Sam groans as I shout. "Stop!"

"Where is he? Where’s Dean?" Sam asked the shapeshifter, angrily. "I wouldn’t worry about him. I’d worry about you." Fake Dean said then he turns to me. "Same goes for you, sweetheart." He said, smirking. "Where is he?" I asked him, angrily, as I glare at him. "You don’t really wanna know." Fake Dean said then he chuckles and looks between Sam and I. "I swear, the more I learn about you two and your families—I thought I came from a bad background." He said.

"What do you mean, learn?" Sam asked him. The shapeshifter stops and grabs his head in pain and grimaces. Sam and I look at the shapeshifter, confused, until the shapeshifter relaxes and looks at Sam. "He’s sure got issues with you. You got to go to college. He had to stay home. I mean, I had to stay home. With Dad. You don’t think I had dreams of my own? But Dad needed me. Where the hell were you?" He asked Sam.

"Where is my brother?" Sam asked, angrily. The shapeshifter leans in close to Sam. "I am your brother. See, deep down, I’m just jealous. You got friends. You could have a life. Me? I know I’m a freak. And sooner or later, everybody’s gonna leave me." The shapeshifter said. "What are you talkin’ about?" I asked the shapeshifter, confused.

"He left." the shapeshifter said as he turns to me and gestures towards Sam. "Hell, I did everything Dad asked me to, and he ditched me, too. No explanation, nothin’, just poof. Left me with his sorry ass." He said as he points at Sam then he walks closer to me and kneels down to stare at me. "As for you..." he said and he smirks then chuckles under his breath. "He has a soft spot for you. Can't say I blame him." He said and I furrow my brow in confusion. Then he takes places his finger and thumb on my ching and moves my head as best as he could. "I think you're one beautiful  badass woman." He said then he let's go of my chin then stands up.

"You know, he's happy you came along, (y/n). Or should I say, I'm happy. You know, when we were younger, I used to be jealous of Sam cause you were always so close to him. But I'll admit when I used to tease you and you would get all embarrassed and your face turned red, I thought it was kinda cute." He said to me and I raise any eyebrow at him while Sam furrows his brow at this. "And then when you got older and became more confident and started to tease me back....well..." the shapeshifter said as he chuckles and bites his lower lip. I felt a shudder down my spine as he does this and stares at me.

"But, still, this life? It’s not without its perks. I meet the nicest people." He said then he turns to Sam. "Like little Becky. You know, Dean would bang her if he had the chance since there's nothing going on between him and (y/n). Let’s see what happens." He said and smiles then covers Sam with a sheet. "No! You leave her alone, you asshole!" I shout as I struggle to get out of my ropes. But the shapeshifter covers me with another sheet, then I hear his footsteps fade away.

Sometime had passed as I tried to get out. "Come on." I growled as I jerk and twist but nothing. "Damn it." I hear Sam grumble. "Can't get out either?" I asked him and I hear him let out a sigh. Suddenly we hear movement in another area of the room, then someone coughs. "That better be you and (y/n), Sam, and not that freak of nature." Dean's voice said and I sigh with relief as Sam laughs. "Yeah, it’s us." I said. Dean uncovers the sheet off of me then starts to undo my ropes.

"He went to Rebecca’s, lookin’ like you." I informed him once he finished undoing my ropes. "Well, he’s not stupid. He picked the handsome one." Dean said and I rolled my eyes, as Sam said. "Hey!"