It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester

One Day Before Halloween 

"Now how many razor blades did they find?" Sam asked Mrs Wallace while Dean and I were looking around the kitchen. Mrs. Wallace sighs and responds, her voice full if tears. "Two on the floor, one in his stomach and one was stuck in his throat. He swallowed four of them." she said then she looks over at Sam.

"How is that even possible?" She asked then she noticed Dean looking around the front of the stove and in the oven door. "The candy was never in the oven." she tells him. "We just have to be thorough, Mrs. Wallace." Dean said and I turn to Mrs Wallace.

"Did the police find any razors in the rest of the candy?" I asked her. "No, I mean, I don’t think so." she said as she shakes her head then sighs again. "I just – I can’t believe it. You hear urban legends about this stuff, but it actually happens?" she said as she turns back to Sam. "More than you might imagine." Sam said and Dean emerges from the floor, and shows me first then Sam a hex bag, behind Mrs. Wallace’s back so she can’t see, and makes sure to keep her from seeing it.

Sam sighs and looks at her. "Mrs. Wallace, did Luke have any enemies?" He asked her and she looks at him. "Enemies?" she asked, disbelieving. "Anyone who might have held a grudge against him?" Sam asked her. "What do you mean?" she asked. "Co-workers? Neighbors? Maybe a woman." Sam listed off and I could see Mrs Wallace was taken aback about what he was suggesting.

"Are you suggesting an affair?" she asked, offended. "Is it possible?" I asked her and she turns to me, looking shocked and offended. "No! No, Luke would nev–" she stammers but Sam speaks up to get her attention back to him. "I’m very sorry. We just have to consider all possibilities." he said.

"If someone wanted to kill my husband, don’t you think they’d find a better way than a razor in a piece of candy he might eat?" She asked and Sam looks over at me and Dean.

At the motel, Sam and I were sitting on a couch, with his laptop and a few books on the coffee table in front of us. I was flipping the pages of the books as Sam picks up something from the hex bag that looks organic, and holds it up. Dean enters the room and tosses his keys on the table under the window, and unwraps a piece of candy before tossing it in his mouth.

"Really? After that guy choked down all those razor blades?" I asked him. "It’s Halloween, man." he said and I shake my head. "Yeah, for us every day is Halloween." Sam adds as Dean sits down on the arm of the couch and looks at our research.

"Don’t be a downer. Anything interesting?" he asked. "Well, we’re on a witch hunt, that’s for sure, but this isn’t your typical hex bag." I said and Sam starts to indicate the hex bag that is open now on the table. There is a silver piece, the size of a coin, and something small and charred in addition to the organic thing, it kinda looked like a dried up flower.

"Hmm, no?" Dean said and Sam picks up the dried up flower looking piece. "Goldthread, an herb that’s been extinct for two hundred years. And this –" He said as he sets down the goldthread then picks up the silver piece. "..is Celtic, and I don’t mean some new age knock-off. It looks like the real deal, like 600 years old real." he explains and Dean picks up the small charred item and smells it.

"And that is the charred metacarpal bone of a newborn baby." I said to him. "Ugh." Dean said and he puts the bone down, and looks disgusted while I chuckle. "Gross." Dean said, disgusted, while Sam picks up the bone.

"Relax man, it’s like, at least a hundred years old." Sam said. "Oh, right, like that makes it better? Witches, man, they’re so friggin’ skeevy." said Dean as he moves over to the chair next to the couch and sits down. "Yeah, well it takes a pretty powerful one to put a bag like this together. More juice than we’ve ever dealt with, that’s for sure." Sam said.