All Hell Breaks Loose Pt. 1

*3rd Person POV*

"Hey, don’t forget the extra onions this time, huh?" Dean said as they pulled up to a small diner. "Dude, we're the ones whose gonna have to ride in the car with your extra onions." Sam said as Dean hands him the money. Dean grins and Sam gets out of the car, sighing, (y/n) rolls her eyes as she gets out as well. "Oh joy." She mutters, sarcastically.

"Hey, see if they’ve got any pie." Dean said to them. Glaring, Sam shuts the door as (y/n) shuts her doo as well. "Bring me some pie!" Dean yells as Sam and (y/n) head towards the diner. "I love me some pie." Dean mutters as he watches the two go into the café and talk to the waiter.

Suddenly, Dean's car radio becomes staticky. He glances down and fiddles with it, but it turns off completely. When Dean looks back up, the inside of the café is empty, no waiter, no Sam, no (y/n). He runs into the café as country music is playing, one customer at a booth is dead, face down in a puddle of blood.

Dean draws his gun. "Sam? (Y/n)?" He calls out as he paces forward and looks around. He finds that the employees are also dead, with their throats slit. Then he opens the back door and looks around outside. "(Y/n)?! Sam?!" Dean shouts then he notices something on the door and runs his finger over it.

"Sulfur." He mutters then he races back out the front door, heading back to the car. "Sam! (Y/n)! Sammy! (Y/n)!" Dean yells but no response. "Sam? (Y/n)? Sammy! (Y/n)!" He calls out as he looks around but no response. "SAAAAM! (Y/N)!!" He shouts, panicked and worried.

*(y/n)'s POV*

I start to come to and see that I had woken up in the middle of nowhere. I was lying on the ground then I turn my head to sed a few abandoned buildings lining the street, I stand up and take out my phone, but got no cell reception. "Damn it." I growled and I began to look around.

I continue to search the deserted town but don’t find much. Most of the buildings are broken down or locked from the outside. Suddenly, I hear a creaking noise nearby then I grab a plank of wood, ready to fight. I brandish the plank, when I heard a voice shout. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" I get a better look and see Sam and Andy, who had jumped back, startled.

"Sam? Andy?" I said and Sam goes to hug me. "Oh thank God." He said as I patted his back. "(Y/n)! What are you doing here?" Andy asked me. "I don’t know." I replied then I look at Sam. "What's going on? Where are we?" I asked him and he shrugs. "Is Dean here?" I asked. "If he is, I haven't seen him." Sam said.

Suddenly, we hear a woman screaming in the distance, we run and approach another deserted building. She is locked inside, banging on the door for help. "Hello?" Sam calls out. "Help me! Help me, please!" The woman cries. "Okay, we're here. We’re gonna get you out, all right? Just hold on a second." I said as we go to the door.

"Please!" She cries and Sam grabs a large rock and smashes the padlock on the door. "All right, one second." Sam said and he unlocks the door and Ava steps out. "Ava?" Sam and I said, shocked, and she looks up at us "Oh my God! Sam! (Y/n)!" She sobs and she gives Sam a gigantic hug.

"So, I guess you guys know each other." Andy said as Ava goes to hug me. "Yeah." Sam and I said. "How did you—I mean, how did you—" Ava stammers before I speak up. "Ava, have you been here this whole time?" I asked her. "What whole time? I just woke up in there, like, a half an hour ago." She said to us.

"Well, you’ve been gone for five months. My brother, (y/n) and I have been looking for you everywhere." Sam said. "Okay, that’s impossible, because I saw you two days ago." Ava said, looking between me and Sam. "You didn’t. I’m sorry." I said.

"But…that makes no sense. That’s not—oh my God! My fiancée, Brady! If I’ve been missing for that long, he must be freaking out!" Ava said and Sam and I exchange worried looks. "Well…" I said then Ava notices Andy and looks at him, confused.