part 3

3, 2, 1

Y/n's alarm started ringing.
"UGH SHUT UP! LET ME SLEEP GOD DAMN IT!" after her mom went home yesterday, she couldn't sleep so she was binge-watching her favorite kdramas. Y/n threw her alarm clock out of her room and was about to sleep again. Only if her sister wouldn't call her
"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!" she picked up "WHAT?!" – "Woah. Sis, I'm in front of your house, what's the code again?" Y/n sighed annoyed. "301120." She hung up and tried to sleep again.

"Sister it's time to wake up!" Her sister came and threw herself on the couch. "What time is it?" Y/n asked and went to drink water "1 pm." Her sister answered. "Why are you here though? Don't you have school? You're still 15." Y/n was brushing her teeth and looked at her sister who was watching TV. "I have spring break. Don't you remember? By the way, I told mom that I'm spending the night with you. So we can bake something together, you know," She smiled innocently and made y/n sigh "I know you love me. Now can you make something to eat? The school was really hard today. Even tho I only had 3 hou- but pleaseeeeeee."

Y/n made a simple meal and they ate it together. "Sis? Can we go home for a sec? I still have to get my things and I need to get out of this Uniform." – "Fine. Then let's go to the mall too I need to get some things for the flight and everything." – "For the flight?" Her sister seemed confused. "Didn't mom tell you? I'm going to Korea on Monday, someone from Be:lift called me." Liv was such a big fan of Enhypen like y/n. "Can you take me with you? Please I have vacations an-" – "no, you can't come Liv. I don't know what they want from me and I don't think I can take you with me." Liv was sad but she needed to accept it. "Okay, but promise me when I have summer break I can come to visit you and we will have fun." She looked at y/n with almost tears in her eyes. Acting runs in the family. "When I'll stay there for this long then yes if not we'll go alone."

---

"Wait, don't ring I have the code," Liv said and put in the code. "Wow, it's your birthday. I bet you said mom she should put it as the code, silly." Y/n answered and tousled through Liv's hair. They entered the house and Liv went to her room: "Liv? I thought you're spending-" – "Hey mom! Nice to see you!" Y/n ran to her mom and kissed her on her cheek. "Why are you here? I thought she's-" – "She just came to take her things. Don't worry, she's sleeping at my house. Oh and don't forget to have fun with your friends. It's been ages since you met them right?" Y/n winked at her mom and made her mom laugh. "Okay I'll do that and you take care of Liv." Y/n just smiled and went to Livs room.

"Bye, mom! Love you!" Liv said and went out with y/n to go to the mall. "You have money right? Or should I give you?" Y/n asked when they were waiting for the traffic light to turn green. "Yes, I have money. The money I made from my part-time job.", Y/n just laughed and drove along.

", Y/n just laughed and drove along