part 66

Y/n pov

Finally, I can breathe again.
We finished eating a while ago and started getting ready for the activities Oppa had planned. Sadly I don't know what he and the PD planned for us but I'm curious.

Pd

Hey! Uhm sorry for disturbing again but I would appreciate it if you could call me when you have time.
There is something I want to talk to you about.
If it isn't possible can we meet up after the trip?
Thank you!

•••

I sighed putting the phone away. I started my music again and started vibing to wildest dreams again.

Since we only had one bathroom it was pretty crowded while everyone was getting ready. Luckily Sunghoon and Sunoo already showered so they were getting ready while I was just outside enjoying the weather and thinking about how to talk to the PD about ... our situation.

I won't tell him anything that happened. I just want to know what happens when we start dating. Can I even do that? Will I lose my job? I sighed again throwing my head back that it made a loud sound on the glass. I could care less.
"Be careful." I heard someone say as they sat beside me. "You'll hurt yourself," Jay said and took one of my AirPods. "Oh, I like this song." He hummed to the song and started singing quietly at the chords. After the music ended he took my phone and stopped it. "What's wrong? You look like you could use someone to talk." He then said.

"I don't know actually. I..can't explain"
"Don't worry, I know."
"You know what?"
He laughed quietly while I was hoping he doesn't mean what happened between me and Jake.
"I know you know what I mean." He came closer to my ear "you and Jake." He whispered making me gasp and blush. "How do you know?" I whispered back. "He told me right after he woke up"
"So he remembered everything," I mumbled and got a yes sound from Jay.
"But hey there is no reason to worry," He cheered me up "and don't worry no one knows besides me." Jay got up and gave me a cheering smile.

I'm screwed

~timeskip~

It was already dawn and we just finished grilling dinner. We had a lot of fun today. We did different activities and in the evening we got back to grill steak and have a nice buffet. As long as the manager, Jay, and Heeseung were grilling the others - including me - went to shower and already changed into our pajamas. After that, the boys were playing on the beach and I just watched them play with the ball. I was enjoying the beautiful reddish sunset. A cold breeze went through my hair giving me chills.
"Will you stay here? Why don't you go walking or something? It'll take a pretty while till dinner is ready." Heeseung came from the back. "Okay. Then I'll just go walking." I gave him a little smile and was about to go on the beach. "Wait! Take this jacket it'll get a little bit colder." - "Thank you." I took his big-ass jacket and wore it.

I started walking at the beach with the boys.
"Oh, Noona!" Sunoo waved at me causing me to smile. "Do you want to play with us?" Ni-ki asked. "What are you playing?" - "Something that you want." Sunghoon contented sitting on the sand. "I'm not in the mood to play. I'll rather watch y'all." I sat down at the beach too right next to Sunghoon.
They just started playing again while I was watching them with Sunghoon. "Why do you smell like Heeseung hyung?" He randomly said. "Oh, I'm wearing his jacket. He gave it to me before I came here." He just mouthed an 'oh' and started building something with the sand. "Let's build a castle together," I said happily. He nodded and I went near the sea to get some wet sand. As I came back I saw Sunghoon that he brought some shells. I mixed the wet sand and the normal sand so it wouldn't fall over. Luckily we were under a lantern.

"What are you doing?" Jake came and sat down. "Building a castle. You wanna join?" I asked happily hoping he will say yes. "What can I bring you?" He then said which made me smile more. "Let's go we'll get more wet sand," I took his hand and went to the sea "put your hands together. You have bigger hands." I said putting sand on his hands.
"Why do you smell like Heeseung hyung?" He asked. "I'm wearing his jacket." – "You could wear mi-"
"I know, but he gave it to me before I came. And also I didn't know where yours was." I said making eye contact. He started giggling and just nodded. "Hurry before Sunghoon comes." We hurried back to Sunghoon and built the castle.
After that we put some shells for decoration and pebbles around the castle, putting our initials on the side.
Right after we got finished my phone started ringing. "It's Heeseung," I picked up the phone "okay we're coming. Guys dinner is ready." I went to Ni-ki and Sunoo who were still playing.

-

Together we went to the cottage and ate dinner while laughing and having fun.

A/n: I have a confession to make. I've never been to a beach or something like that :')
HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEEPS <33