part 79

"Have fun, Vie. Call me if you need to get picked up." I kissed her forehead and let her go out of the car. "Thank you, Unnie! Drive safely." – "You take care too." I gave her a last smile as she went inside the house.

*

"I'M HOME!" I screamed once I got into the dorm. "You're back!" Jake came and hugged me. "I wasn't even gone for an hour." – "Still. I have something for you." He just gave me a peck on my cheek and left me in the hallway.

"Y/n." – "Yes oppa?" – "Tomorrow you have to take the boys to the shoot." The manager replied. "Wasn't it next week?" – "Yeah but they changed it 'cause of a tight schedule." – "Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know."

After talking to the manager I went to the living room where some of the boys were sitting. I took a seat next to Jake because he spread his arms. How could I say no?

"Oh god," I whispered as I opened my phone. Lily texted me several times and even called. "Oh damn," Jake said as he looked over.

Lillifee

OH MY GOD
HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME
I WILL KICK YOUR ASS
YOU TOLD ME ITS NOT OFFICIAL
ARGH
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PUBLISH IT
WAIT DO THE OTHERS KNOW ABOUT IT?

[20 missed calls]

You know what?
I'll just come over
You could've told me earlier

Oml
What are you talking about???

I'm omw

You don't have to come.

Too late
Could've answered my texts earlier

Fine then come

°°°

"She's coming?" I nodded at Jake's question. I sighed as I leaned my head to his shoulder. "She's talking about us," I whispered and looked at him. "I know." He leaned his head on mine. "Who's coming?" Sunghoon asked. "Lily Unnie." – "OH! I haven't seen her in so long!" Sunoo said. "Same. Imma change real quick." I got up and stretched.

Quickly I changed into my pajamas and went to the kitchen.
As expected it was a mess so I just started to put the dishes into the dishwasher and clean some stuff.
"Close your eyes." I heard Jake. I didn't even turn around and just closed my eyes. I could feel him putting something on my neck as he turned me around. "Open your eyes." He said as I did. "Look!" He happily said as he held his necklace. I looked down looking at the necklace with the Lego piece on it. "And now," he came closer and connected them "here!" – "Aww! Thanks, Jake!" I hugged him. "Always, love." He kissed my forehead. I couldn't get back to work because I heard Lily scream through the dorm.

"Hello, my favorite younger brothers!" She had spread her arms as I walked to the living room. "Noona!" Jake fist bumped with her as Ni-ki hugged her. I just brought some drinks on a tablet to the living room and listened to the things she was talking about with the members.
Again, I leaned my head on Jake's shoulder who was sitting next to me, and closed my eyes. "Are you tired?" I nodded in silence as he stroked my hair.
I was about to fall asleep when Lily cleared her throat really loud which made me startled. "Y/n I'm sleeping here tonight." Lily smiled. I nodded again and just went to my room.

I knew Lily was following me so I just grabbed the pillow from the storeroom. "So," she jumped on my bed "can you please explain?" – "I thought you already know everything?" – "And when did you want to tell it yourself?" – "I was about to but then my sister came and I couldn't and it's not even a month since I asked the pd." – "Dumbass, it is." – "I know." I laid my head on her lap as I looked up at her. "Are you happy?" – "Of course I am!" – "Yeah only because it's Jake." – "Jackpot!" I laughed as she stroked my hair. "I'm happy you found your happiness." I got up and showed her my necklace. "Look what he just gave me." – "Diabetes." She fake cried and got up. "I won't sleep here today, I have a tight schedule tomorrow." – "Good night." I hugged her one last time as she made her way out.

A/n I'm sorry if I used to much "as" LMAO HAHA anyways i didn't rly check the chap