part 22

(A/n: another beautiful song from Jacob :))

><

Y/n pov

It's already the next morning. Friday. The sun is shining, it's warm with a cold breeze, the perfect spring weather.
I know it's June and June is the start of summer but for me, summer always starts at the end of June.

I'm online shopping right now for the new apartment, and to my surprise, they only have practice this noon. Jungwon, Jay, and Sunoo are at school, and Niki and Heeseung are practicing. I don't know if I can call that practice 'cause I don't know what they're doing.
Sunghoon is sitting next to me and is on his phone. I wonder what he's doing.

"Hey y/n!" Speaking of the angel.
"Yeah?"
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing much. Just online shopping. Why?"
"Let's plan something for Sunoos birthday," Sunghoon said and looked expectant at me.
I totally forgot it's his birthday soon.
Oh god.
"Yeah! We should do that. But let's plan it with everyone also we need to check your schedule and everything." I said and opened the schedule on my laptop.
Sunghoon came closer to me to check with me about the schedule. WHY IS HE SO CLOSE?!

We checked the schedule and planned everything. After that, I went back to the shop and he went back on his phone. A few minutes later Heeseung and Ni-ki came to take a break from what they were doing.
"Noona!" Ni-ki came and tried to sit in the middle of me and Sunghoon. Giant baby.
I must say I got pretty close to Ni-ki since I'm here and I'm happy we got close. "Hyung. Move to Heeseung hyung!" He tried to push Sunghoon to Heeseung.
"No why? This is comfortable here"
"I don't care just move" now his feet came into the game.
"Sunghoon just move. I'm going to take a shower now anyway." Heeseung got up and went away.
"Ni-ki, come here." I patted on the seat next to me and just moved to Sunghoon. Being in the middle of two giants isn't that cool.

Anyways. We didn't do that much after that. The three came back from school and changed into their normal clothes. Before that Ni-ki and I was shopping for clothes and he somehow fell asleep on my shoulder and I couldn't move it for an hour.
He got up and they're now practicing.

"Oppa?" So awkward. I looked at the manager.
"Yes?" – "Sunghoon had the idea to do something for Sunoos birthday. And I wanted to ask if it's okay if we can make a surprise party for him."
"That's a wonderful idea! If they don't have any schedule then it's okay." The manager said and smiled.
"Yeah, they only have a photoshoot in the morning. After that they're free."
"Okay, you can plan it with the members while I'm gone with Sunoo then. Just tell me when."
"I will. Thank you!"
I took out my phone and texted Sunghoon

🐧
[ʟᴀsᴛ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɢᴏ]

Sunghoon!
The manager said we can do it
Now it's up to the members.

After texting him I took the order the manager gave me earlier and got the drinks they all wanted.