part 73

"What about this?" Sunoo looked at me as I gave him a thumb up. "Perfect!"
As I said days ago we're going out eating. I was shopping with Sunoo at this small store in our neighborhood for the perfect dress. It was meaningful to me but maybe not to the others.
After I went back home from Lily's house I thought about a lot of things. I couldn't stop thinking about everything. About me, Jake, the boys, my job, and all that. I had sleepless nights too but I think I'm handling it well now.

After shopping with Sunoo we went back to the company and I got back to my office.
I was about to post something when my phone rang. Quietly I got out of the office. "Hey, Liv!" I smiled. "Unnie!" Excitedly she answered. "What is it?" – "I have a week break from school." – "So what do you want me to do?" – "Nothing, idiot. I asked mom and she said I can come to visit you!" I heard her screaming from the other side. "Oh my god! Vie that's fantastic! When are you coming?" – "I'm not sure yet, mom still has to plan it but I'll text you later!" She promised. "Okay! See you!" I hung up and smiled. I kinda miss her, not gonna lie.

I was about to go back to the office to finish my presentation - I had to show later in the meeting - but my phone stopped me.

Jakey <3

You got time? I'm bored :/

I have to finish my presentation :((
Where are you?

In the single practice room. Yk which one, right?

Yeahhh I'll be right there

I thought you can't?

I can finish it there

I don't think so–

What-

Just come

be right there

°°°

I unplugged my laptop and made my way to his single practice room. I just took the stairs since it would take longer with the elevator.
I knocked on the door and could hear him singing. Quietly I got in trying to not disturb him and sat down. He looked at me and stopped singing. Right, when I sat down he shove my chair towards him and kissed me. "Don't you have a schedule?" I tried to ignore what he had just done. "They have English class." He typed something on the computer. "You have to help me with my presentation," I said opening it. "Do you have to work?" Jake looked into my eyes. "Sadly yes, I have to show it later." I took his hand. "Fine, then get ready. Show it to me." – "Never. It's hard." – "What do you mean?" He looked confused at me even tho he knew what I meant. "Oh come on. You know what I mean." I said giving up. "What?" He came closer. "You know wha-" I got cut off by a knocking.

Quickly Jake got back into his chair and we both looked back. Just to see Heeseung come in. "Oh, y/n." – "Hiii," I said smiling. "What are you doing here?" – "I'm helping her with her presentation. What's up?" Jake asked Heeseung as he sat down too. "Uh I just wanted to ask what we're going to eat later?" – "I don't really care. If it's edible I'm fine."
Bruh. I got back to my presentation and just ignored their conversation and planned what I have to say.

-

A few minutes after Heeseung left, Jake helped me with my presentation but it wasn't really that helpful. We mostly laughed together, talked, or watched random videos.
After presenting and eating, I got into their practice room because they were practicing.

Throughout the day it was hard to not think about what will happen to us. I always tried to ignore it still, I needed someone just to hug me and tell me it'll be okay.
I was looking for the person but I gave up - when I couldn't find him - and just went to the room next to the practice room.
As I got in I got noticed by the person I was looking for. "Hey y/n," again he gave me his perfect smile. "Hey, Jakey." I looked around making sure no one was there. I went to him and hugged him making him all confused. "What's wrong?" – "Can we stay like that? Just a little bit longer?" I mumbled. "Sure." He stroked my back while hugging me too.

After a time I left his embrace and looked at him. "What was this for?" He kissed my nose. "I love you." – "Wha- I love you too, y/n." He smiled at me what I gave back.

So it was HIM all the time...

A/n: ladies and gentlemen, this was a chapter written in not even an hour and I apologize ARGH I just realized I haven't touched grass in a while 😥-I'm trying to drop this subject but it still breaks me

I just realized I haven't touched grass in a while 😥
-
I'm trying to drop this subject but it still breaks me. I'm so sorry for his loss and hope he is feeling a little bit better. I hope his Grandma is up there looking down to him still feeling happy and proud. They deserve everything but seeing them cry is another level.
And I didn't watch the concert but i feel like crying when I see clips of them with Engenes or performing or idk ARGH i feel proud-
Stay safe everyone