part 75

"Move," Jake came into my room with a bag of popcorn. As he said I moved. He took my iPad from my desk and opened it still standing next to my bed where I was editing. "Guess what we're going to do" he laid next to me. I just looked at him waiting for him to keep on talking "we're watching a movie." He giggled and looked at the movies.
"Last time we watched Annabelle."
"And you were so scared."
"No, you were. You didn't even let me go to the toilet."
"No, You. Otherwise, you wouldn't hug me in the night." Jake contented.
Right, he still doesn't know.
"That- that wasn't because of the movie." I quietly said eating popcorn. "What do you mean?" He looked at me putting away the Ipad. "I had a nightmare. More like a trauma." I crawled into his arms taking the Ipad again. "It's okay, I'm here so you don't need to worry anymore." He kissed my forehead.
We started watching a movie but this time, not a horror one. At some time I just fell asleep on him and didn't notice until he needed to get up.
"Y/n," I felt a pinch on my cheek. "Don't ever do that again or imma kick your ass," I mumbled. "Sunoo's calling me. I need to go." Slowly I let go of him and looked at him. Still all sleepy. "Good night, love." He kissed my forehead again and covered me up. "I'm not a child." – "I know but you're younger than me so shush." He smiled before going out of the room.

And there I was thinking about his smile in the middle of the night.

God, you're so annoyingly in love.

[The next morning]

Today was the day. The dinner was planned. We would get off work early and we would go eat.

After work, I got ready and did my make-up. Sunoo helped me with my hair as I made Sunghoons makeup too.

(A/n bro I love her body :')

"M'lady." Jake handed me a rose he stole from the bush next to us. Gratefully I took it. "Thank you, M'lord." We both started laughing. Ni-ki who was witnessing it wasn't. He was more likely barfing and this made us laugh more.

We got to our table as they were fighting where to sit. I just sat down in the middle of the table and every shut up. "Now hurry, I'm hungry," I said and Ni-ki softly pushed Sunoo to sit at the corner and patted on his seat for Sunoo. Sunoo scoffed as he sat down next to him taking out his phone.
A smile was shown on my face as I felt someone sitting next to me. Jungwon. "Hey, won." I smiled.
It's been a while I talked talked to him. Maybe this is the chance. "Hey, Noona." He showed his dimple. I was this close to pinching it again but I knew he would hit me.

On the other side, Heeseung was sitting and in front of me Jay and Jake. I was talking with Jungwon all the time until our food came.
"Ah, Noona." – "Hm?" I put away my glass and looked at Jungwon. "Uhm" he scratched his neck and came closer. "What is happening between you and Jake hyung?" He leaned back again. "Oh, uh. Why are you asking?"
"I heard you last time. You both. I think."
"Should I really tell you?" This time I came closer. He nodded in curiosity. "I love him." I let go and laughed. It's my first time telling someone I love Jake.
"Ohhh." Jungwon just nodded.

After a time our food came too and we talked and laughed and all that. I was about to tell a story when my phone rang.
A new message?

'Vie

Unnie!
Tomorrow at 6 pm I'll be at the Incheon airport! Don't forget to pick me up okay?????

Sureeeee!!! I can't wait for you to meet everyone ><

Same~

Btw, is it okay if I bring Jake? He wanted to come so bad

Ofc as long as it's not Sunoo 😵

Sure sure ;)
See you tmr then♥

Ye~ byeee <3

#1 - it's been a long time but i think I'm back again :)) I also wanted to thank you guys for bringing me that far and making us achieve more than 70k views and 3k votes 😭 I'm happy to be back and to post again :) Oh and i might end this book bef...

I also wanted to thank you guys for bringing me that far and making us achieve more than 70k views and 3k votes 😭
I'm happy to be back and to post again :)
Oh and i might end this book before Christmas not sure tho!!!!! So dw <3
Stay tuned for the next chapter in 2 hours :3