part 16

"What's her name again?" Jay whispered to Ni-Ki, who was sitting beside him. "What are you asking me? Ask noona." He aggressively whispered back.
"My name is y/n." She said and opened her eyes.
"Good morning!" Jay sarcastically said. "Your phone was ringing all the time." - "Oh. Who was it?" Y/n said and looked for her phone. "I don't know, I didn't look," Jay said and shrugged his shoulders.
"Hm. Where is Lily by the way?" Y/n suddenly said after she found her phone. "She went to get coffee for you, that's why hyung wanted to wake you up," Ni-Ki said and went back to play on his phone. "Ahh, okay thanks," Y/n said and saw that her mom tried to call her.

She just wanted to text her mom and ask what was wrong but Liv had no patience and called her. "Is it okay if I take a call here?" She suddenly said and looked automatically at Jungwon. "If you want it," he said and shrugged his shoulders, "go for it."
Y/n just said thanks and picked up. "Hey what is so urgent?" Y/n said pissed. "Chill y/n" – "I'm still your older sister." She said and rolled her eyes. "Anyways. Mom wanted to talk to you. I think it's about when you're coming back."
"Then give her the phone, what are you waiting for dumbass." she sighed and forgot 7 boys were looking at her. "Moooom! Here." Liv screamed what made y/n put her phone away from her ear and sigh.
"Hey, honey! How are you?" Her mom said. "Mom, you need to make it fast please, I don't have time right now," Y/n said and looked outside for Lily. "Oh sorry boo. If you want we can talk tonight."
"Yeah, that's good. I'll just text you."
"Okay, bye honey. Love you!" – "Love you too. Oh and mom, hit Liv for me." She said and hung up. After she hung up, she could hear Jake and Jungwon laugh.

"Is y/n already awake?" Lily came in and looked around. "Yes, I am," Y/n answered and looked at Lily.

"What coffee is this?" – "The normal one." Lily said and gave her a strange look. "Ugh but what type of coffee?" – "Taste it. I don't know I just asked for a coffee" Lily said. "Now can we get back to the meeting? Thank you."

[After the meeting]

Y/n pov

"Y/n! Let's talk about when you're leaving." Lily said after everyone left. "Oh yeah right. My mom spam called me earlier because of that." I said and showed her my phone.
"You can leave tomorrow if you want. And then come back at the end of this month." She said and looked at her planner.
"Can I book a ticket that late?" – "I booked it for you earlier. If you don't want to go tomorrow we can-"
"Nonono I'm fine. I can go tomorrow." I cut her words.
"Good then I'll drive you to the airport and then I'll text you for when your next ticket is booked."
"Sounds good! Let's go eat now I'm so hungry."

After the talk, we went to McDonald's near the building and ate there.

A/n this chapter is so trashy lmao don't judge it 😃