part 15

"God... Here we go again." She said seeing the security man again. She put on a smile and went on. "Hello!" She said. "Ah, it's you, Mrs. L/n!" He said and rolled his eyes. "Oh. Suddenly you are 'nice' since you know me?" She said and narrowed her eyes what made him laugh. "Sorry, but it's my job to listen to the PD and I can't let people in who  aren't registered." – "Well now I'm registered right? So let me in please." She said and tried to smile cutely. He laughed and made some thinking sounds. "Mmm, let me think." Y/n sighed and was about to hit him. "Exceptionally I'll let you in. Have fun there!" He said and let her in.

She earlier asked Lily what floor she will be on and now tried to not get lost. 'saving embarrassment' was her last thought before she went out of the lift.
Looking for the room, she finally found it and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" She heard someone say.
Y/n peaked into the room and saw Lily pointing on the canvas.
"Thank God you're here! Come inside." Lily said and made a hand gesture. Before y/n went fully inside she heard someone whisper. "It's this girl I told you about." After she heard it she looked for the owner of the voice and saw Heeseung with Jake sitting there and whispering.
'Damn it! I'm screwed' she thought, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and smiled. "Should I introduce myself?... Imma just do it. Hi! I'm y/n haha nice to see you all." She said to everyone and went to Lily.

"Here take your medicine", she said taking out the pill and the juice. "Thank youuu!" Lily said and ate it.
"Can I go now?" - "Why? Do you have plans? I mean you can stay, we were just talking about you because you're going to work with them next month, and if you want you can stay." Lily said, knowing y/n can't say no, and smiled evilly. "Fine. I'll just sit there in the corner and listen to you half-heartedly." Y/n said and pointed to her phone. "Why sitting in the corner? Just sit next to Jay, there is a free seat." Lily said, enjoying Y/n suffer. They were having intense eye contact. 'You know I have them as my wallpaper and my whole phone is full of them. Why you gotta be like that?? Wait till we're alone.' Y/n said inside. 'That's because you hit me with your shoe' Lily thought at the same moment.

Suddenly Jungwon cleared his throat and waited for Lily to continue. "So y/n please sit down, we are in the middle of a meeting."
Y/n was this close to sigh but seeing Jay smiling like that, made her smile like an idiot back.
She sat down and listened to the boring stuff Lily was talking about since she couldn't be on her phone otherwise she would be exposed.

Jay suddenly noticed that y/n was struggling not to fall asleep. "Hey, if you want you can lean on my shoulder and sleep." He whispered and looked at her. "Hm? Oh um, thank- thank you." She said and leaned on Jay's shoulder. She then saw Jake and Heeseung sitting across her and smiling at her what gave her more embarrassment so she just closed her eyes and tried to sleep on Jay's shoulder.

 She then saw Jake and Heeseung sitting across her and smiling at her what gave her more embarrassment so she just closed her eyes and tried to sleep on Jay's shoulder