part 86

[14th December]

"AYEONG! DONT RUN AWAY PLEASE!" I heard the kid laughing. "Oh! Ayeong!" I got on my knees, hugging that child. "Ayeong, don't run anymore, okay?" Ayeong nodded as she ran back into her mom's arms. "Hey, Lily!" - "Y/n, thank you so much again for taking care of her! Work is getting so stressful you kno-right you don't work there anymore." Lily got quiet placing Ayeongs bag on the floor. "It's okay, Unnie. Jake won't come early today anyway. Ayeong and I will have a lot of fun today, right, Yeongie?" - "Yes!" She happily said. "Thanks again!" - "No problem!" I smiled as Lily hugged me again.
"Ayeong," she got on her knees taking Ayeongs hands "behave okay? I don't want to hear complaints from aunt." - "I will, mommy." Ayeong hugged her again as Lily got up and made her way to the door. "Have fun you both!"

"Ayeong, what do you want to do?" I asked her taking her bag. She just shrugged her shoulders. "Hm, do you want to make cookies for dad and Jake uncle?" - "Oh! YES! Cookies!" Ayeong clapped into her hands cheerfully standing up. "Okay let's make them!" I picked her up and went to the kitchen where I started taking out the ingredients.

It's been about two years now since Jake and I became a couple. Almost a year ago I quit my job to not make a scene and started my own cooking show.
Even though Jake and I had a lot of problems and difficulties we stayed and always tried to solve them.

"No, not that much Ayeong." I laughed seeing her putting tons of chocolate chips on her cookie. "This for Jake uncle! With LOTS chocolate!" She giggled eating some.
"Oh, my phone!" I quickly took my phone and saw who was calling. "Yes, Jakey?" - "Are you at home?" - "Yup with Ayeong, why?" - "We're going to grill later, can you buy some things for us?" - "Sure but it's like so cold." - "Nah, we'll be fine." - "If you say so. Send me the things and I'll buy them." - "Thanks, love." - "Always." I smiled hearing the nickname. "Bye, love you." - "Love you too." I hung up and looked at the time. "Hey, Ayeong let's go shopping after that?" - "Can I get teddy?" - "If it makes you happy." I smiled again putting the cookies into the oven.

***

"Sorry, we're late. This little angel had to buy something." In one hand I had Ayeong and in the other her bag and the bag with the things Jake asked me to buy. "Oh let me help you." Jake and kissed my forehead as he took the bag. "AYEONG!" Heeseung waved as I let her down. Right after that she ran to him and almost tripped into his arms. "Carefully." Heeseung smiled stroking her hair.
"Hey, noona," Ni-ki came spreading his arms "Hi Rik," He bowed - on purpose - to hug me as I hit his head "I already told you to stop growing." – "To let you feel tall? Never." He annoyingly said.

I sat next to Jake when he put his arm around me making me feel better again. "How was today?" - "Fun. I baked cookies with Yeongie. What about you?" I laughed "Empty. I missed you." – "I know." I said brushing my hair behind my ear. "You can be lucky I love you." He said forcing me to kiss him. "That's unfair." – "You too." I hit his shoulder and slid my chair over to Sunghoons. "No, you're coming back." He slid my chair back to his while he put his arms around me. "Jake-" – "Psh" – "Okay but I'm uncomfortable. Let me sit right." – "Fine but don't go away again." – "Okay I won't" – "Promise?" – "Promise." He let go of me as I made myself comfortable in my seat and again he put his arm around me.

***

We talked and like always played games when Lily unnie and Junho oppa came too and only a few of us kept talking the others were just listening. Ni-ki was annoying Jay as always while I was in Jake's arms resting my head on his upper body. "Are you tired, love?" – "A little bit, Ayeong took my energy."

"Here." I looked confused at him as he quickly placed a kiss on my lips.
It felt like the kiss he placed on my lips the first time on the beach. The gentle kiss as he was scared of hurting me.

"Oh!" He let go of me as we looked at Jungwon. "It's snowing!" Jungwon continued showing up.
"Y/n," Heeseung called me "you're wish came true. We're watching the first snow together." I nodded as I looked up again. "It's not the Namsan tower but it's just as beautiful."

❣︎ the end ❣︎

❣︎ the end ❣︎

If you want you can read the note chapter after that <33