part 23

(A/n: literally could listen to it on loop)

Y/n pov

Luckily I didn't get lost, since Jay send me a map of the whole building but only the places I need to know were marked.

Arrived at the hybe cafe I gave the list and the money to the cashier and waited for the drinks to get done.
9 drinks in total. How am I going to manage that alone?
"Number 30." The woman said and looked for the owner of the drinks, that was me.
I held four on one hand and four on the other, the one that was left was on the top.

Slowly I got back to the practice room.
"Your drinks arrived."
"Let me help you." Jake came right at time and helped me with the drinks. "Thanks."
I gave the other drink to the manager and I sat down with them.
"I don't know what y'all think but I'm hungry. Let's order something" Sunoo said and continued drinking his lemonade.
"I'm down," I said and took my phone. "Me too" – "Same here." – "Don't forget me."
They started joining so we decided what to get. This will be chaotic.

"Okay so: 3 times curry which is for Jay, Jungwon, and me. Then 2 Jjamppong for Sunoo and Heeseung. 3 rice bowls for Niki and Jake, and for Sunghoon steak. That's it?" I listed up everything.
"Yes, that's it. Someone want kimchi?" – "It's a must!"
"Okay, then I'll add kimchi too. I'll go ask Oppa what he wants." I got up and went to the room where he was, asked him, and then I ordered everything.
"Okay that's it." a relieved sigh left my mouth and I plopped on the couch.

---

They got to practice again before eating lunch. About 30 minutes later, the food arrived and I got up to get it.

"How much is it?" – "55$"
I gave the money to the supplier and went back to the company.
"She's here." – "FINALLY!" – "OHHHH!"
I wasn't even in the room yet.
We sat down and ate together. After eating I drove us back to the dorm and cleaned there because I had nothing to do.

[The next morning]

"Hyung! It's mine!"  –  "I don't see your name on it. So it isn't yours."
"You both shut up. I'm trying to sleep." – "Tell Sunghoon to give me back my lip tint!" – "Tell it to Jungwon or fight elsewhere!"

What a nice way to wake me up. Hearing a penguin and a fox fighting. OVER A LIP TINT?

I got up took one lip tint I didn't use yet and got out of my room.
"Sunoo. Take this, this will suit you and Sunghoon give it back to him you know it's his. Just be quiet." I gave Sunoo the lip tint and looked at Sunghoon until he gave it back to him.
"Good morning." – "Oh a very good morning!" I joked and answered Jay.
"I made breakfast if you want so-" – "Ay! I'm always there for the food. I'll be right there." The mood swings are killing me.

I went to the bathroom, got ready, and chose a simple outfit.

After that, I went to the kitchen and sat down on the seat I always sit in while eating

"Where is Heeseung?" Is he still sleeping? "He isn't waking up. He was up till 4 am." Jungwon said and ate his egg.
I stood up went in the direction of their room. Don't forget to knock.
I knocked on the door and got in. "Heeseung! Lee Heeseung! Wake the heck up you only have 20-30 minutes. Bamb-" – "I'm older than you."
"So? Okay, then Mr. Lee please wake up. Better?" I'm this close to hit him. "No. You know what I mean." Let me pretend I don't know.
"I know what?" – "How you should call me."
"No, I don't know how to call you.", I'm definitely not going to call him Oppa. Never. Not even in my dreams. Well maybe...
"Think about what I said."
"And you get up."

A/n: I feel dumb while writing the chapters

A/n: I feel dumb while writing the chapters. I'm apologizing but I'm losing my mind… Also, thank you so much for 1k views 💖