part 77

Two days passed and Liv was really enjoying her life. Luckily she got close to the others quickly and had no problems.

"So you're bias wrecker is Ni-ki? Ugh, I'm everything you need." Sunoo said when Liv nodded. "True but Ni-ki is annoying," Liv said and put another spoon into her mouth.
"See I'm better." Ni-ki came and sat next to Liv to eat ice cream too. "Uh, no." Sunoo rolled his eyes.
All three of them were sitting in the kitchen next to me and Heeseung. Heeseung wanted to help me with my presentation for the meeting but after a time we couldn't work. "This is the most dumbest conversation I've ever heard." Heeseung laughed and looked at them. "I still can't believe Ni-ki is her bias wrecker." – "But you're still my bias so you have a higher rank." – "But it doesn't make sense." – "This conversation doesn't make sense." – "Your life too." – "Can you all shut up now?" I cut off everyone. "Right, Liv from now on stop looking at Ni-ki." Sunoo got up even before Liv could open her mouth. As soon as Sunoo left the kitchen we all started laughing seeing Liv closing her eyes as Ni-ki came closer to her.

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard Jake screaming my name. "STOP SCREAMING! SHE'S IN THE KITCHEN!" We heard Jay scream. "THANKS," Jake screamed and ran to the kitchen. "What happened?" I looked at Jake who was standing next to us. "Nothing I'm bored." Jake shrugged his shoulders. "Should we cook dinner?" I looked at everyone. "I'M IN!" Jake said and came to me.
"If Ni-ki is in I can't." Liv still had closed her eyes. "Ni-ki, stop now." Heeseung who was still laughing pushed him away. "Ni-ki you're not cooking, Liv come on we're in too." – "Wow, he took away my sister." – "You're a simp." – "I'm sorry but who isn't a simp for Sunoo??"

[The next day]

Kids and Heeseung

I'm going shopping. Y'all need something??

Sunshine
My moisturizer

Niki Minaj
Can I come with you

No.

Heelsa
Me too

Double no.

Sunshine
Oh right, can you get me mint chocolate?

Sure!!!

Niki Minaj
Oh come on ;(
I'm free for the next hour

Ask the manager

Omniscient
Can you get me the new tea drink?
I'll send you a pic

Okay okay
Anything else?

Niki Minaj
HE SAID I CAN GO

Then hurry to the garage

'Vie
I WANT TO GO TOO

Aren't you at aunts house?

'Vie
Yea
Yk what nvm
Imma spend time with Hanna 🥰

Heelsa
OH MY GOD
HANNA
I WANT TOO

GO BACK TO PRACTICE DUMBASS
AND WHERE IS NIKI????

Jakey <3
He's coming

You're coming too?

Meeh Jungwon
Hyung can't, we have to record

Ohhhh :/ okayyy have fun!

Jakey <3
Thank you, you too :3

°°°

I waited for Ni-ki to come to the car so we could go shopping. Heeseungs birthday was coming up so I wanted to bake a cake and decorate the house.
"You ready?" I said as Ni-ki belted himself. He nodded in excitement. "Why are you so excited tho?" – "Just hmm, I'm happy?" I laughed at his statement. "Okay, I'm happy 'cause you're happy."

*

"Wait no, Rik put it out." – "But I need it." – "No you don't. You have enough plushies. Get something else." He looked sad at me but put it away and looked at something else.
I was looking for the cake ingredients when my phone rang. "Hey Sunghoon, what's up?" – "Can you get meat? Hyung said we're grilling for dinner." I heard Sunghoon say from the other end. "Sure, something else we need?" – "I'll tell the manager to text you when we need something. Thank you." – "Okay, no problem." I was looking for the meat but realized a big kid was missing.
"God, where is Ni-ki at?" I mumbled and went to the toys section. "Rik! Where are you?" I scream whispered and looked around. After a time I called him but the mailbox was responding. I sighed as I continued.
Somehow he'll find me.

"Noona! Look what I got!" Ni-ki came to me all excited. "What is this?" He was holding a bag with two little plushies in it. "There is an event and I got it for half price!" He looked at the plushies. "Cute. Is that it?" He nodded. "Okay then let's go."

#3Dang sorry for this chapter 😃😃😃😃 but I was lacking of ideas lmao is that even english-

#3
Dang sorry for this chapter 😃😃😃😃 but I was lacking of ideas lmao is that even english-