part 48

Days past and we both got better. Time to get back to the company. Not gonna lie I'm kinda nervous.
I hope the PD doesn't still think about the articles, it's been a week get over it.

"Okay let's go!" I said hyped and started the car. I was driving Sunoo, Heeseung, and Jungwon, and the other manager the other members. I missed driving.

---

"Y/N!" Lily dragged me out of the room. "OUCH OUCH OUCH YOU'RE HURTING!!!" – "I DON'T CARE!" She dragged me to her office and threw me on the couch. "I'm not a toy."
"The PD wants to talk to you!" Shit.
"WHEN?" – "In 10 minutes. Now listen closely!" She told me things he will ask and I should just speak the truth since he knows everything, about Yoojun, about the live just everything. "Okay? Now go." she pulled me up on my feet again and pushed me through the door. "Ouch," I whispered and confidently walked to the office.

I knocked on the door and waited for the 'come in'
Hah! And you were walking confidently where's that confidence at? Stupid mind.
"You wanted to talk to me?"
"Yes, Mrs. L/n please sit down!" He showed at the seat across from him and smiled. What's with that smile?

"I hope you feel better now." – "Like a newborn baby! Thank you."
"So, I heard the news."
"About that, I cleared almost every rumor with the picture, and I wi-"
"No, it's okay! I already told the people it is a rumor well I hope it i- but thank you that you handled fast and posted that picture! It really made my job easier."
"Oh, no problem, I guess."
"I hope in the future you will ask before you do that again."
"I will don't worry!"
"Well then, that's it. Thank you."
"No! Thank you, Mr. PD!" I was about to go out of the office but remembered what Lily said.
"Ah, I have a little request before I go." – "What is it?"
"Can you please not punish Jake and Lily for what I did? It was all my fault I should've thought before doing it. They did nothing wro-"
"Don't worry, Mrs. L/n. I won't punish or scold them." He smiled and got back to work.
"Thank you again!" I bowed.

I walked out of the office and saw Heeseung standing there looking at the wall. "AH! You scared me!" I whispered after screaming like a chicken and hit him. "That doesn't mean you need to hurt me!" He stroked his arm and walked with me.
"So? Interesting wall right?" I started the conversation.
"Yes! Really! Such a beautiful color!"
"It's black-" – "No, the color radiates so many things, it made me so-"
"I know you listened." – "Dang it"
"Yeah, I'm lucky. I didn't get in trouble." I brushed my hair behind my shoulder like a bitch. "Tz no, you're just new that's why."
"Shut up let me live my moment."
"Okay okay sorry Mrs. L/n" He put his arm around my shoulder and we went to the practice room.

Basically, everyone was practicing beside me, Ni-ki, and Heeseung. Heeseung and I sat down in that exact same position we came in. The only thing that changed was that I laid on his shoulder and watched TikTok on his Phone. I would look at everyone's phone beside mine.
"Engenes are so creative." He said and almost liked a video. He scrolled again and suddenly a good wait no a REALLY good edit of me and Jake from the live came up. "You're not interested in that." I said and pressed the 'not interested' button
"Actually I was!" Me too Heeseung, me too. – "Haha funny." I said sarcastically and closed my eyes. I love sleeping.

 I love sleeping