part 8

Y/n pov

"I'm sorry miss but you have to prove that you can go to a staff."
"But-" – "No, you can't come in." The security man didn't let me in. No matter how hard I tried.

I didn't know what to do to get to Lily so I just called her. "Pick up. Pleseeee" I hoped. "Lily please they won't let me in. Pick up." I said to the mailbox. After trying to call her several times she still didn't pick up.
"I'm sorry that I'm annoying, but you can go to her and ask her. She knows who I am and she'll let me in." I tried again. "No. I can't." The man said. I sighed and went back to the hotel.
I'll just come tomorrow.

***

"Hey, sister! How was the flight?" Liv called her while she was choosing dinner. "It was nice. I flew in first-class and yeah. Hey, what should I choose: Rice and curry with the sidedish Tteokbokki or steak with rice and kimchi?" – "Seriously? You can't decide? CHOOSE RICE AND CURRY. THE HECK YOU? DUMBASS. You were looking at the card the whole time and that's the reason why? Oh my god, you're so-" Liv sighed. "Let me live okay? It's hard. I love both so psh." I glared at her and took the phone to order. "Okay, fine. Call me after you ate. Mom and I are going to eat now too. Bye, sis." She said and hung up.

After eating and talking to her mother and Liv, I was craving ice cream.

"God. Lily still didn't answer or call. - What time is it?" I talked to myself and looked at my phone. "8 pm. oh I could buy ice cream from the grocery shop near the hotel," I said happily and stood up. I put on my shoes and took my little purse.

I put her Airpod in my ear listening to calm music and went down to go to the grocery store

~

"Hello." – "Hello." I greeted the woman who worked there. I chose my favorite ice cream, some snacks, and went paying. "That would be 10$" I paid and went out of the store.

After looking at the sunset I sat down on a bench in the park and started eating the ice cream.

~ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵃ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ~

"Oh! Y/n!" A girl screamed my name and ran to me. No not her, please. "Hey...Grace." I said and looked at her.
"How are you? Long time no see."
"Yeah. How long has it been? 3 years? 4 years?" I wasn't even trying to start a conversation so I just played games on my phone.
"Woah. Look at you. You had such a glow up." Grace said and brought all the feelings back I had.
"Grace" – "Yeah?" – "I need to go. My friend is waiting for me. Bye." I lied and left.

"The amount of how much I hate you," I whispered under my breath and went to the company for a second try.