part 19

Manager pov

"I'll get them real quick", I said and went to their get-ready room.
"Hey! They're here. Come outside." I said and pointed out of the room.

"Oh shoot. Do I look okay?" Jake asked Heeseung "Of course! And I?" - "As always man." Jake said and high-fived him.

3rd person pov

They all went out and followed the manager like ducks their mom.

"Lily noona!" Ni-ki said and waved. "Heyy." She answered and looked into everyone's eyes.

"So, yesterday I and your manager told you about this girl right. And some of you already talked to her bla bla bla. Since one of your managers is 'taking a break', she's going to be your so-called manager.
She will check your schedule and just do what Oppa does. Anyways, her name is y/n l/n and the rest she can tell you." Lily explained and after she spoke everyone looked at y/n.

"What? Oh yeah Uhm. I already introduced myself but I'll just do it again. Hello, I'm y/n, I'm 18 years old and I do YouTube. I like cooking and....and if you want to know something about me, just ask me." She quickly said and smiled.

They just did their greeting and introduced themselves but y/n stopped them since she knows everyone.

***

"Hey as a celebration, let's go eat," Lily said. "I'll pay."
Everyone agreed and decided to go to the one restaurant they always go to.
"Okay so, Oppa you're going with them and I'll just take y/n." She said and dragged y/n with her.

Arrived at the restaurant they sat on this big ass table and ordered their food.

Y/n was sitting next to Lily and Sunoo. "So, hi." He shyly but confidently said. "Should I call you noona too or-" He then asked when he got all of her attention. "Oh. I don't actually care. You can call me noona but I'm very new at this thing so you can be informal too." She cut his words and smiled. Until their food arrived Sunoo and y/n were talking.

"Hey y/n. You want some champ-" - "No! Don't you think about that. Today we're not getting drunk, forget it." Y/n cut Lily's words and looked at her. "Oh come on, please." - "No. Forget about it. And also you need to drive." Y/n said and ate her steak. "Fine. Then another time." Lily sighed and started eating her rice.

-

"Hey Sunoo, let's change seats for a quick second." They finished eating and were now talking but y/n was on her phone.
"Why? Your seat looks so uncomfortable." Sunoo said and looked at Heeseung. "Oh come on just for a second." He tried again. Sunoo sighed and changed seats with Heeseung.
"Y/n can we exchange numbers." Heeseung confidently said, what made him shy afterward, BUT he didn't show it. "Wh- why?" She said confused.
"You still have those pictures."
"What pictures?"
"You don't know? The one you took when I was driving you and noona to the hotel." He said in surprise.
"I- I took pictures? Oh my god. Wait a second."
'why is this so embarrassing' she thought and cried inside.

Y/n was looking through her phone and found the pictures. Almost every picture was unclear, blurred, or tousled.
"Yeah, I don't think you want the pictures." She gave him the phone.
"Hm. But still, send it to me. Just send them to me." He then said and changed seats with Sunoo again.
"But how?" – "I don't know. Do it per airdrop or something." Heeseung then said and got back on his phone.
Y/n sent the pictures to him but took the embarrassing one out.

---

They got back to the dorm but Lily and y/n were sitting in the car and talking about her sleeping place. "Unnie. I don't want to sleep there it's so awkward." She looked down. "What can go wrong? Hmmm, do you want to sleep at my place, and then tomorrow we get you an apartment?" Lily said after thinking. "Oh yes. Thank you!" Y/n hugged her and Lily tried to call the manager.

A/n: Istg it is SO weird to write Oppa and noona

A/n: Istg it is SO weird to write Oppa and noona. Cringe level 99,99
Sorry y'all