part 58

"Liv. Check the time before calling."
"Oh sorry, Unnie. I totally forgot it's morning."
I woke up and sat on my bed fixing my hair.
"So, why did you call?"
"Nothing I just wanted to check on you."
"Uh okay? Well, let's talk today night. I need to get ready for work." I sighed as I looked at my table. What's that?
"Okay! Bye." Liv said as she hung up.
I got up and saw a little box of pralines and a note on my desk.

'Hope this will make you feel better! Don't hesitate and come to me if you need someone. I'm always here, princess ;)
- one of the seven boys lol'

Just from the nickname and the handwriting, I could tell this was Jake. When did he even do this?
A smile spread across my face as I walked out of my room and into the bathroom. Quickly I got ready as I saw Jungwon waking up the others with the help of the other manager.
"What should I cook for breakfast?" I peeked into the room full of sleepy boys. Even in the morning, they look good
"Nothing."
"Really?" I asked Jungwon as he just nodded and smiled.
I quickly ran to him and pocked his dimple. He just hit my hand and got out with me.
"They need to get ready let's go to the living room."

***

Lillifee

My dear friend!!! Hello!
I forgot to say that we're going to have a business dinner with Enhypen in a week!
Everyone will be there so please dress up nicely ;) thank you!!

You:
Ouhhh I'm gonna have matching dress with the boys 😌

Whatever just don't forget to dress nicely.

°°°

"Y'all know about the meeting right?" I went to the living room.
"Yeah hyung just told us."
"Okay okay good. I don't have a dress so we need to go shopping. And also let's make matching color!" I excitedly said as I sat down next to Jake. Actually I'm trying to avoid him but next to him was the only seat left.
"How about black?"
"I like it."
"Good then black," Heeseung said and looked at everyone who just nodded.

**

I got bored so I decided to go out in the garden and watch the sunset. I went to the grocery store and bought a bottle of soju. It's been a long time not gonna lie and soju just fits better with pralines.
Before I went out in the garden I saw the members getting ready for bed.

Heeseung pov

It's been half an hour since y/n went out to "watch the sunset"
We were all laying in bed. Some were sleeping and some were doing their stuff so I decided to go out and chill with y/n
I won't sleep anyway.

"There he is the love of my life," she said and happily smiled at me.
What the shit?
"Y/n, I'm not Jake" I sat next to her seeing the soju bottle in her hands.
"Ahh now I see it"
"How much did you drink?
"just.... a little bit" she gave me the bottle.
"And how much is this little bit
"uhhh three quarters?"
"Oh god. Come on I'll take you to your room"
"Wait look there is jungwon let's see what he's doing" She slapped my hand away and looked elsewhere.
"Where?" As long as I know Jungwon was just in his bed on his Phone.
"There!!" she showed in front of them. Okay, she's hallucinating again.
"Y/n, that's a cat." She's kinda cute.
"So that's why he wasn't answering," she said and made me laugh.

We both were sitting at the bench and just looked at the cat.
"Remember when you first saw me I was drunk too " y/n suddenly said
"Oh I remember that, and you still didn't send me the pictures."
"oh right, pictures... I'll send them when I'm sober again. Don't worry. Let's go back in it's cold." I helped her get into her room.
"You're still heavy. Like the first time."
"Sorry." She mumbled as she fell asleep. "Good night." I just whispered and left her room.

(A/n: I'm starting to miss Heeseung 🥲🥲

(A/n: I'm starting to miss Heeseung 🥲🥲. Btw this chapter was written at the start of September lmao
I wrote too many chapters 😩)
Edit; oh and this chapter is kinda messed up