part 12

Y/n pov

I was looking confused at her but knew she was planning something bad. She opened the door and went in. I was still standing outside and only could hear music from the room. I went in and looked around as the music stops.

"You all were supposed to practice. And where is your manager?", Lily suddenly said. I didn't look up but as I looked up a shocked gasp left my mouth.
"We were practicing. We're taking a break right now, so Ni-Ki started playing music." – "Don't blame it all on me, you wanted to jam to the music too." Heeseung and Ni-Ki started fighting as Jungwon sighed. "Aren't you having a meeting? And didn't he say you can't bring any people here?" He asked Lily.
I was still in shock and didn't know what to do.
"He knows who she is and the meeting is in 10 minutes. Now go practicing again. Ni-Ki and Heeseung! Stop fighting." They got quiet and were about to practice again. "Sunoo, where is the manager?" – "I dunno. He left earlier.". Sunoo said. "Ugh. Well Jungwon text me when he's back." Lily said, took my hand, and went out.

"I didn't think it would end like that." She said laughing. "Are you serious right now?! How could you go in with me? Oh my god, I think I'm about to die." – "What's so wrong? I just wanted them to see you." She said smiling. "So you want me to die huh? We're having a meeting soon and this is what you're showing me? Oh my god unnie you're so questionable." I said and pretended to be mad at her. "Hahaha okay sorry. I won't do that again. Now let's go." She laughed and led me to the meeting room.

~~~

3rd person pov

Y/n was waiting in the room, trying to calm herself down and not be nervous. Just think about good things. Think about them she closed her eyes. NO DON'T THINK ABOUT THAT she said to herself and tried to think of something else.

Suddenly Lily and the PD came in. Y/n stood up and smiled. "Please sit down." The PD said and smiled back. After shaking hands, Lily gave him some papers.

They talked a little bit and then Lily asked the PD: "Should I ask her now?" he nodded in silence so she moved on. "Do you want to work here? I mean, I showed you them earlier, right?" She asked her, and y/n nodded in confusion. "And one of their managers isn't here right now. It's my job to take care of them and find a new manager, then I came across your videos and thought you would be perfect for this job. I've known you for days and you're like I thought you are." Lily finally said and looked at y/n.

"Lily, I need to go now. I leave it up to you. you know everything right." They said and left.
After he left y/n could talk again. "What do you mean 'I can be their manager?'" she asked. "Well you won't be their manager but you'll be something like that." Lily responded. "You mean, I am going to live with them and planning everything with them?!"
"Yeah, something like that."
"Are you crazy? I could nev-" – "never say never.", Lily cut her words. "Look, I know it's very confusing and shocking right now but maybe you'll change your mind. Please think about it." She said.
"I need to go now. If you want you can sit here and think about it, just call me if you decided or need anything. If you have questions, you can text me." Lily said and hugged her.

~~~

Y/n was sitting in the room an hour long and was thinking about everything. 'Is she serious right now?' Y/n thought it's a joke all the time. Thinking more about it made it realistic so she made her decision and was about to leave. "I'll say it tomorrow when we go eat dinner." She said to herself and went out.

Looking for the exit she somehow got lost and didn't know where she was. Y/n sighed and looked around, but after walking in circles she just sat somewhere down and tried to remember where she went.

"Can I help you with something?"

A/n: why is this chapter so idk but this chapter is weird

A/n: why is this chapter so idk but this chapter is weird. What did I think oml? Anyways soon it's happening :)