part 50

3rd person pov

"Just let's go. They're sleeping."
"Yeah," Jay took Ni-kis's hand and left the house already. Sunghoon followed them.
"Sunoo! Come already!"
"Wait one picture!" Sunoo whispered back to Heeseung.
After taking pictures of Jake and y/n falling asleep cuddled up, Heeseung and Sunoo left y/n's house too.

"What's up?" Sunoo said and looked to Heeseung who was fully in his thoughts. "I'm scared of Jake."
"Why?" – "You wanna take a walk?" Heeseung showed to the river direction and just got a smiley face from Sunoo. They started walking to the river.
"You know y/n has a boyfriend and I'm scared he makes dumb moves."
"I don't think Jake hyung is that dumb."
"Well, I think that too but sometimes I'm just scared. It's complicated." Heeseung sighed and looked down at his feet.
"Don't worry, you talked to Jake hyung, right? And he probably knows what he needs to do."
"Yeah, you're right." Both went silent.
"You wanna get ice cream?"
"Who says no to ice cream?"

---

"Y/n finally you're pic- wait you're not Unnie."
"Psh!" Jake quietly got up and went with y/ns phone to the living room. "She is sleeping." – "Ahhh, so what were YOU doing there?"
"Isn't it obvious? I fell asleep too."
"Hmmm, kinda sus but okay. How are you, Jake Oppa?"
"I'm fine and you?"
"I'm fine too besides I'm just talking to Jake. Like THE Jake." – "Funny. Who are you by the way?"
Liv scoffed dramatically.
"You don't know who I am? Wow, I'm disappointed. Even I know who you are." – "Yeah 'cause I'm an idol."
"Still. -- I'm unnies sister. It's obvious."
"Ahhhh so you're Liv! My apologies."
"No, it's okay. Anyways! It's 6 am here just tell her I called. Good night Oppa!"
"Good night Liv haha."
Jake ended the call and saw y/n's home screen. "A month ago it was me. Now this dumbass." He said and closed her phone. After putting the phone on the night table he took his stuff and went to the dorm again.

--

[The next morning]

Enhypen kindergarten but with y/n

Sunshine:
- send 20 photos -

Niki Minaj:
What the-

Omniscient:
Ni-ki language!

Heelsa:
You didn't have to send it in the gc-

You:
Awe

Jakey:
Awe

You:
HAH! MY MESSAGE CAME EARLIER ><

Jakey:
I WAS LOOKING THRU THE PICS

You:
Aren't you in school Sunoo?

Sunshine:
Our teacher isn't there yet and I was looking for pictures to post so I found these from last night

Omniscient:
Put your phone away your teacher is coming

Sunshine:
Bye bye :))

Meeh Jungwon:
I- Noona, can you pick me up in about two hours? Turns out school ends earlier than expected

You:
Sure!!

Meeh Jungwon:
Thank youu

Ice prince:
You finally changed our names
I like mine

Niki Minaj:
Not me

Meeh Jungwon:
^

Omniscient:
^

Heelsa:
^

Jakey:
I think she only likes Sunghoon, Sunoo, and me 😌

You:

Naahhh I love you all the same way

Heelsa:
Thank you, if you didn't say it I would freeze you :)

You:
Bruh-

Jakey:
Except for me. I was her bias since I-Land 😌

Ice prince:
And I was her bias wrecker 😙

You:

Whatever - Jungwon text me when your schools over

Meeh Jungwon:
Sure sure

Omniscient:
Wait Jungwon when does your school end?

Meeh Jungwon:
Uhhh about 12

Sunshine:
Mines end at 12:30

Omniscient:
Same

You:
Okay, then I'll just pick up you all. But I'm not coming in that bigass car

Meeh Jungwon:
Yeah, come in your car

You:
Okay, now go study

----------

Y/n pov

I've been waiting for Jungwon for 10 minutes now, and he texted me earlier. Where the hell is he? I sighed and got out of the car making my way to the school. Right, when I entered the building I got weird looks. Right,,, he's in a school full of idols.
"Yeah, I need to go now, see you!" I could hear Jungwons voice and just followed it. "Finally!" I sighed and smiled at his friend.
"Oh! Noona!" – "You ready to leave?"
"Sure." He just said and ran in tiny to me. After he waved to his friends he looked at the clock. "Should we wait outside for Jay hyung and Sunoo hyung?"
"If you want?"
"Okay let's just wait outside."
After waiting for another 10 minutes or something both came out laughing and it seemed like they were having a fun conversation.

"What were you two laughing about?" I opened the door for them and let them in.
"Our math teacher."
"Ah! The one you told me about?" Jungwon who was sitting next to me joined the conversation.
"Yeah, he always makes dumb things." Sunoo and Jay looked at each other and started laughing again. I'm definitely missing out on the tea.
"Okayy- where do y'all want to eat? I'm for the BTS meal."
"I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT!" Jay excitedly said.
"I'm on diet." Sunoo sadly said.
"Ayeee one meal won't make you fat and also who the fu- I mean who the heck said you need a diet? Bitch you're perfect."
"Stop cursing."
"Awe thank you. Then let's go!"
We went to mc drive and got 8 BTS meals since the others wanted too.

A/n so like uhh hi hahaMy cousins getting married today and uh that's why I'm posting so early anyways dang it i forgot what i wanted to say😩 but let's pray for Enhypens health and also STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!!!  LOVE YOU! and thank you for 20k 😭...

My cousins getting married today and uh that's why I'm posting so early anyways dang it i forgot what i wanted to say😩 but let's pray for Enhypens health and also STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!!!  LOVE YOU! and thank you for 20k 😭😭😭😭