part 82

"IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!" – "NI-KI IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP SCREAMING NEXT TO ME!" – "Sorry." He suddenly whispered. "And you stop screaming next to me, miss girl." – "Sorry." I whispered to Heeseung.

We were all sitting in the living room, minding our own business.
I was just online shopping for christmas decorations 'cause it's start of December.

On my birthday - two days ago - we just went out for lunch and cut cake in the evening because of the tight schedule they have because of the comeback and the award shows coming up.

Sometimes after I got off work I went to my aunt's house with some of the boys. Depended on the boy who wanted to go and most of the time it was Heeseung or Sunoo.

To not forget I had to film the YouTube videos too. Last time Jay was with me and the one I still need to edit is the one with Yeonjun. It was pretty fun, I must admit. Talking to Yeonjun after such a long time and spending time with him again.

"Ni-ki move." Jake came and waited for him to move. "I'll just go to Heeseung hyung, luckily he doesn't have a girlfriend." – "No, not luckily." We started laughing. "You will find the one, don't worry," Jay said who came too while Heeseung just tilted his head which made us laugh more

Jake sat next to me and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Is this for the dorm?" I nodded. "Ouh, this one looks cute!" He showed on my phone. "Should I buy it?" – "Yess!" I nodded again as we continued the shopping.

"By the way," he looked up again "when should I post the picture?" – "It's up to you" – "I don't know though" – "Don't rush, you can even say it next year or in two years. And if you think you don't want to do it then we can not show it forever." – "but-" – "Don't worry Jake, really." Jake sighed again as he leaned on my shoulder again. "I'll just post a normal picture, first. They're not dumb." He took out his phone. I just looked at him while he was posting the picture and his phone started to blow up. "Good luck with that" I laughed going back to my shopping.

"Ohhhh making steps, I see," Jay showed his phone to us "Finally," Sunghoon said as he looked at it from his phone

"Ohhhh making steps, I see," Jay showed his phone to us "Finally," Sunghoon said as he looked at it from his phone. Jake didn't respond and I couldn't look down so I just looked at him from my phone and saw he was sleeping. "He's sleeping," I whispered, and both just nodded.

After a time Jake just stood up and kissed my cheek "Good night, princess." – "Good night, Yun." I smiled looking at him struggling to go to his room half asleep.
I bought all the christmas decorations I had found and went to the manager to talk to him. "Oppa, is it okay if we decorate the house for Christmas?" – "Sure, why not?" – "Good you said yes because I already bought stuff." He laughed. "When are they coming?" – "Probably in a week?" I looked at my phone. "Okay good. Good night, y/n. Don't forget the schedule tomorrow." – "Noted. Good night to you too." He smiled as I went to the living room again. "Good night, boys. Don't forget to go to sleep too." – "Okay, Noona. Good night." Ni-ki said as he started playing again.

I quickly drank water from the kitchen as I went to my room and fell asleep very fast.

One last nightmare before the happy ending?