part 84

"Where are you going, Noona?" - "To my house, I need to clean some things there, why?" - "Oh nothing." - "Someone want to come with me?" I looked at the members waiting for an answer. "No? Okay. Call me if you need something." I gave Sunoo a little smile and went back.

Making my way to the house I received a call. "Hey Jake," I smiled "Yes I'm at my house. Come if you want." I left the door open and minutes later Jake came in. "Hey." he kissed my forehead. "Hii." – "Why are you here?" He plopped on the couch and looked at me. "I just need to wash my clothes and clean a little bit." – "Boring." Playfully he rolled his eyes and took my hand. "Can't we just chill?" – "Hm, should we go live?" I asked taking out my phone. "If it makes you happy." – "Yey!"
I turned on the live on my Instagram account and waited for people to join. In the meantime, I gave Jake my phone as he gave me his' to order drinks.

"Which one again?" I looked through the drinks section while Jake was focused on the phone. "Uhm get me something with chocola- people are commenting." He quickly got closer to the phone and started reading them. "Imma get you the same one like mine, okay?" – "Sure, why not" He smiled as he turned back to the phone.
From time to time he started reading comments and wouldn't give me the phone back.
"So it's true? She's your girlfriend?" He read another one. "Yes! She's all mine." He proudly said making me blush. I was leaning on his shoulder but started hiding behind his shoulder when he would proudly say I'm his girlfriend.
"What's wrong, princess?" He put down the phone looking at me "nothing you're-" – "Cute." Jake pinched my cheek. "Stop that or else-" Again I got cut off but this time from the bell. "Saved by the bell I guess." Jake giggled. I went to the door, got the drinks and came back to Jake on the couch.
"Here, I bought the chocolate frappe something" – "Thanks, princess." He smiled again making me blush again.
Please don't blush.

Jake continued talking on the Liv and answering different questions while I was just sitting next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder and playing games on his phone.
I tried to succeed in the level but one person kept texting Jake. "Jake someone's texting you all the time." I gave him back his phone as he looked who texted. "Oh, it's Heeseung hyung. It's for you." He gave me back the phone as I read the messages.

Ramen Hyung🍜

Y/n
You said you're going home to clean
Why are you live???
Lily Noona is here and her phone is with me but she wanted to talk to you.
You can be lucky she didn't see the live notification. But hurry she might come.

What is so important to say??
Is she at the dorm?

Idk and yes but not rn she went to the store to get something

Dumbass left her phone with you

I gtg now too but I'll tell her you're at your house okay???

Sure sure tell her that

°°°

"Unnie might come again." – "Why does she always come when we're live?" He sighed as he leaned his head on mine. "I know right." – "Do you want to say goodbye?" – "Why me? You talked all the time. You can do it." – "No you do it." Jake just threw the phone on my lap and got up to stretch. I sighed as I took the phone again, seeing my reflection. "I'm sorry guys but Jake is too dumb to say goodbye so I have to do it," I glared at him as he came behind me "Thanks for joining and- and- what should I say? You do it." I looked up at him giving him the phone again. "You- uhm- Thanks for joining and I hope you support us in this new chapter! Don't forget I'll still love you and- uh- yeah. Goodbye." He gave me back the phone as I waved bye and ended the live. Jake came back to the couch and cuddled into my arms. "Shouldn't I be in your arms?" – "Psh." He closed his eyes which made me laugh. "You're really something" – "Something special." He mumbled "Dumbass." – "You too. Now let me-" – "Saved by the doorbell!" I said and quickly got up making him almost fall. "You- come back again." I looked at him as I shook my head. "Lily is here." He was about to catch me but I quickly walked to the door. "Gotcha," Jake whispered, gave me a quick kiss I barely felt and stood behind me again, using me as his support to stand.

ARGH TWO CHAPTERS TO GO JDID AND THIS BOOK WILL TAKE ITS ENDI don't want to end this 😭 but i have toAlso happy new year eve STAY TUNED FOR LATER TOO PLEASE <3

I don't want to end this 😭 but i have to
Also happy new year eve STAY TUNED FOR LATER TOO PLEASE <3

Edit: it's almost 4 in the morning and I still don't want to write the last chapter. I want to but I just cant omg HBSBSUBP but first I'm going to sleep and write it tomorrow. please stay just a little more :)