part 61

Jake pov

"Good night my lovely members."
I said as I chuckled.

It's been two weeks now. Always the usual. Practice, work, sleep, eat, and sleep.
Y/n was ignoring me since she ended it with Yoojun and now she's more paying attention to Jay. Every time I try to talk to her she just uses excuses and runs away or talks to somebody or just completely ignores me.

And every night I'm here thinking about what I did wrong.
Was I too fast? Did I make her uncomfortable? What did I do? Only if she would talk to me.
I took my phone as I heard a vibration

The older ones - and y/n

Y/n💃:
Guys!!! Don't forget we're going to shop tomorrow! The meeting is in a few days and I still don't have a dress 🥲🥲
So, please!!!!!! I did so much for you all
Thank you <333
Love you all good night 🥰🥰

Google in person🦅:
Do we have to?

Y/n💃:
Yes! If not I'll buy it with your money 😋

Google in person🦅:
You can even do that without me being by your side. I don't actually care ._.

Y/n💃:
Just shut up and come with us tomorrow. The theme is black and you're the expert ;)

Hyungie🍜:
Dw he'll come. We all will come
Now stfu and let me sleep

Hoonie😋💙:
Dang and he always talks about language

You:
Frrrr. Anyways gn.

Google in person🦅:
Good night oldies

Y/n💃:
Good night loves!!!!!💤

••••••

I sighed and closed my phone.
Maybe I should talk to Lily? Or just take the opportunity tomorrow?

---

3rd person pov:

In a good mood, y/n woke up to her alarm and couldn't wait for today.

She got ready and made breakfast for everyone. And one by one everyone came in but as Jake came in, her smile faded. He looked sorrowful? He was definitely not being himself.
"When are we going shopping?" Jay looked at y/n knowing she was sad about Jake.

I wish I could be with you.

"I don't know? Your schedule ends at 4 pm. Let's go at 5?"
"Sounds good," Heeseung commented and slurped his soup.
Jake just nodded in silence. I'm talking to her today.
He thought while stabbing his rice.

***

"Yo! Y/n! Jake needs your help!" Heeseung showed at the other door.
"Go," Jay said who was sitting with y/n.
"Do I have to?"
Heeseung nodded at her question and mouthed something.
"Go now! You have to talk to him anyway." Jay whispered and pushed her out of the room.
A sigh left y/n as she made her way to the other room.

As she came in Jake was sitting on his phone, minding his own business.
"Wha-"
"Oh. Y/n."
"I thought you needed my help?"
"Who said that?"
"Heeseung."
"And you fell for that." He laughed quietly while y/n sat next to him, nodding awkwardly.
It was definitely awkward between them and both didn't know what do to.
Should I leave again?
Should I start talking?
"But since you're here can you tell me what I did wrong?" He slowly asked as he was regretting what he said right now.
Y/n just laughed and looked at him "What makes you think you did something? You did nothing wrong, idiot." He just looked confused at her. Before he could even talk y/n took a deep breath and started to talk again. "I think I made a dumb decision that made me really regret doing. And as I wanted to be with you the whole time I couldn't and I tried to forget it but I can't." Y/n said as she looked everywhere but not into his face.

"Can you maybe come to the point I'm so lost right now."
"You? Being lost? Did I miss something in these past few days?" Y/n asked as both started laughing.
"Sorry I was a jerk."
"I'm still confused why tho."
"Because something happened and I got pushed back to reality."
"Okey dokey. Maybe one day I'll find out." He said eyeing her. "Yeah yeah, who knows." Again both started to laugh

They were talking a lot after that and y/n was happy she cleared things out. But one thing still bothered her. What if I catch more feelings for you? Will I be able to move on?

 What if I catch more feelings for you? Will I be able to move on?

A/n: "I wish I could be with you." Oh oh oh who thought that? 👀👀