part 67

"Good morning!" The boys happily came and sat next to us. "Good morning oldies," I said and gave them their plates "choose what you want to eat."

After a while, Oppa came back and started eating with us. "Where do y'all want to go today?" He looked at us. "I saw yesterday if we drive a little bit further away from here there's this big shopping mall." I contented and looked at everyone. "That's a good idea! I didn't plan anything for today anyways," the manager said and everyone nodded "perfect! Then let's go in about an hour? Y/n will you drive or should I?" The manager looked at me questionably. "I will don't worry!"

-

We got ready and were on the ride going to the shopping mall.
Most of them were all vibing to the music or just having fun.
Next to me on the passenger seat, Jake was sitting since he was the first one.

After about an hour of drive, we divided into groups and parted ways.
"Let's just go with rock paper scissors?" Jungwon said and everyone said yes.
In the first group, it was Jungwon, Oppa, and Ni-ki.
The second group was Heeseung, Sunoo, and Sunghoon and in the last group, it was Jake, Jay, and me.

The first store was Jay's choice. It was a big luxury clothing store. I just bought a simple dress and some accessories.
In the second store, we went there blind.
"Oh my god! Guys!" I scream whispered at them holding three matching caps "let's buy those. Please?" I hoped for them to say yes. "Choose another design," Jay said and went to me where all the caps were.
After we bought them we wore them and took a lot of pictures at the coffee shop we took a break in. "Oh. Can we go to a book store too? I haven't bought a book in so long." I asked browsing through the books I want to buy.
"You both can go I'll just go to another clothing store," Jay said sipping at his Americano. I looked at Jake as he just nodded.

"Okay call us when you're finished then!" I hugged Jay and Jake and I went to the book store.
"What book do you want to buy?" He said taking my hand.
"Hm, I'm not sure there are a few books I want." I went to the section that caught my eyes at first. I was looking through the books until one book caught my eyes "November 9." I mumbled the title. "Ohh sounds fun but let me show you one." He let go of my hand and went away leaving me all alone there.
Minutes passed and he came with two books. "Here," he gave me both ", one day in December and the fault in our stars. Both are good." He said impressed of himself which made me giggle. "I've already seen the movie the fault in our stars," I said taking the books of him "but I'll buy it anyway." Jake took my hand again "Should we go or do you want more?" – "No no let's go. Jay must be waiting." I said walking to the cashier. I bought the books and we waited outside the shop for Jay when he suddenly called.

"Yes, Jay? - okay we're coming. He's at the electric shop" I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Jake. "I might know where it is." Jake let go of my hand again since we were out and walked to the shop.
We were looking for Jay when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. "Oh hi! What'd you get?" I looked back at the cameras again. "Just some things for my phone. And I had to fix a few things. What are you doing?" He looked from the back at what I was looking "Ah, a camera?" – "Not just one it's a polaroid camera." I said and chose the right color. "Don't you already have one?" Jake said putting his arm around my shoulders forgetting Jay. "Still. I forgot to bring mine that's why." I looked at him and smiled. "Guys, I'm still here," Jay said what made Jake take his arm to himself again. "Whatever let's go. Hyung called earlier saying we'll eat lunch together." Jay walked to the cashier with us. We bought our stuff and went to the restaurant Oppa called us to.

A/n: I always write quite rather than quiet oml help HAHAH ANYWAYS ly y'all <33