part 76

"Sure I'll get it right away!" I ran to the stairs and almost tripped down the stairs. After I got the file I ran back up again to bring it to the office. Before I was about to sit down my phone rang.
"Right, drinks!" I took my id card and ran out of the building to see the delivery man. "Thank you!" I took the drinks and quickly went into the company again.

Slowly but fast I walked into the practice room. Right after I came in I put the drinks on the desk and fell to the ground. A big sigh left my mouth. "What's wrong?" Jay came and looked down at me. On the other side, Sunghoon fell next to me and Jake joined him. "I'm dead." – "Me too." We all were breathing heavily. "Y'all are breathing like you just ran a marathon. "I did. I've been running through the company the whole day now." I got back and looked at Jay but fell on Jake again. Jake let out a silent scream but laughed afterward. "Okay! Time to go back to work!" I said and was about to stand up. "Noona!" – "NO NI-KI DON'T YOU- AH!" and there I was leaning my head on Jake's stomach while Ni-ki jumped on me. "ME TOO!" Sunghoon came and fell on Ni-ki. Jay was just standing there and laughed while I was sandwiched between them.

"Can I get out now?" I said after a time. "No," Ni-ki said which made Jungwon laugh who just joined us.

10 minutes passed and I still tried getting out. "I need to go back to work. And you guys need to practice." – "You need some rest." – "I can do this later." I looked at Heeseung who was on top of everyone. "Well okay." He got up and after a time the others did too.
I sighed again as I took a sip of Jake's drink he offered me. "Don't forget you wanted to come to pick her up with me." – "Who?" He asked confused. "Liv." – "OH RIGHT!" We both laughed as Sunoo turned around in happiness

I was about to go again since Lily called me but stopped in my steps. "Ah, right Heeseung. What do you want us to do on your birthday? Because you have a schedule too." – "Let's just keep it simple and celebrate it at home. After the live." – "You sure?" He nodded in silence. "Okay, perfect," I showed my thumbs up and smiled which he gave back "see y'all later!"

Again I needed to run through the whole company when I finally had peace in a meeting.
At 4 pm I got back to Jake's single room to go with him.
"Come in!" I peeked into the room "You ready to go?" – "Can I go?" – "I asked them and they said you could." He got up and took his phone. "Let's go." He took my hand and got out of the room.

We talked about a lot of stuff and had fun hanging out again after a long time.

***

Arrived at the airport parking lots he was hesitating first but after a time Jake came out of the car with me hoping no one would recognize him.

Soon we don't need to hide it.

I called Liv once again making sure she arrived safely but all I heard was the mailbox. "Vie text me if you're already here. We're waiting at the gate B5 on the right side." I hung up again, sighing deeply. "It's already 7 pm where is she?" I sat down on the floor. Jake just looked down at me and looked around. "Maybe we're at the wrong gate." He said still looking around. "What do you mean?" I stood up again looking at the plan.
"Oh fuck. These are the ones from Africa." I looked at Jake who was shocked now too. "What the fuck? See! I told you earlier we're walking the wrong way." He took my hand and looked around once again.

"Okay wait- Liv is calling." I quickly picked up. "Unnie, you're at the wrong gate." – "WE KNOW!" I heard Liv laughing on the other side. "I'm at the parking lots. "Wait what? WE'RE COMING! DON'T MOVE! Yun, we have to go." This time I was the one taking his hand and hurrying to the parkings.
"Hun, you have to let go." – "I don't care we can show it in 2 weeks. Dispatch is a bitch." We arrived at the parking lots seeing Liv sitting on her suitcase taking selfies.

"She looks like Sunoo in young and female visuals," Jake said now leading me. "Well duh, she's Sunoo biased." – "Explains a lot." Jake giggled now standing in front of her.

Liv was mumbling a song. Isn't that Tayo? She didn't even care to look up seeing who was standing in front of her.
After a time Jake started laughing and she got startled which made me laugh. "YOU SCARED me!" She said surprised. "Viee~" I hugged her.
"Okay okay, y/n, stop. She can't breathe." Jake said trying to get Liv out of my grip. "Sorry." I laughed and took her suitcase.

I took the lead as Liv and Jake were walking behind me talking and laughing.

I'm happy they're getting along very fast.

#2 Livs finally hereeeee