part 32

"Y/n? Y/n??? Y/N!!!!!! I'M COMING IN!" Jungwon screamed in front of my door and seconds later he was in my room closing his eyes.
"I'm opening them." He said and slowly opened his eyes.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you like that?" I laughed half asleep. "It's 8:30 am. Didn't you want to wake up at 8?"
"Righttt! Thank you, Mr. Leader!" I patted his head and went out of the room.

I got ready really quickly and made breakfast. Jungwon had already eaten his chocho balls with milk so I quickly made sandwiches for the others and packed one for Jungwon. He could get hungry later.
After I ate, I went to Jungwon and asked him if he could wake them up.

One after the other everyone got up and it was time to leave.
Sitting in the car I decided to go through the schedule one more time with the members. I was sitting with Jay, Heeseung, Sunoo, and Ni-ki in the first car, and in the other car the other manager, Jungwon, Sunghoon, and Jake. I told Jungwon he should go through the schedule in the other car 'cause the manager is driving.

"So to make it clear, at ten you have a meeting. At 12 o'clock you have lunch break and after that the photoshoot. After the shoot, you have a break and then you're going to film something. After the filming, you have dinner and then vocal, English, Japanese, and dance practice. Got it?"

"When will we be home?"
"About 11 pm I think." Sunoo nodded and sighed.

Sunoos Birthday surprise

You:
Guys in 3 days it's Sunoo's birthday.
We need to start preparing 🙄

🐑:
I told you we're going to do this while he is having the photoshoot.
If not, then we'll plan this tonight.

🦌:
No. We will get home at 11 or maybe even at 12. Do you think you will have the energy to talk and plan?

🐑:
Hyung, I'm the leader. I did this so many times.

🦮:
Okay, let's plan it today while he's having the shoot.

🦅:
Mmmm. Idk. Let's plan it tonight?
What about the schedule for tomorrow?

You:
Practice. You will get off work at 8 pm. IF everything works like it's planned.

🐧:
Let's just plan it.
It's almost about time and we even have to go shop for his bday.
Y/n can you go shopping tomorrow while we have practice?

You:
Ofc I will.
I will also ask Oppa and ask him for advice.

🦌:
Me?

You:
No, not you dumbass

🦌:
🙄🙄

-

After I texted with them we arrived at the building.
Since the meeting is at 10 they still had a little time to prepare. I bought the hyung line coffee while Jungwon was eating his sandwich and Ni-ki was sleeping. I think Sunoo is in the toilet but I'm not sure.
We talked, prepared for the meeting, and hung out a little bit.
"Okay guys, We still have 15 minutes." I let them know.

Sunoo didn't come for about 10 mins so I started worrying and went looking for him.

---

Meanwhile (without y/n)

"So, hyung." – "What?"
"How was the date?" Jake wiggled his eyebrows.
"What do you mean? What date?"
"Oh come on, yesterday, you and y/n? We could literally see everything on chat."
"Bruh. Shut up, Jake. It wasn't a date. She couldn't sleep so I took her out."
"So, how was it? Where did you go? When did you come home? What did you do? And since when does SHE call YOU Oppa?"
"Don't expect too much, dummy. As I said, it was nothing. We walked and talked. That's it."
"Oh? That's it? Come on. You took her to your favorite place. You didn't even bring me there."
"It was such beautiful weather so I had to."
"Aye. You're hiding something."
"NO I'M NOT!"
"mhmm. I wish I was there too." Jake sighed and said it under his breath so only he could hear it.

---

Y/n pov

As soon as I let them know I'm going out to look for Sunoo, I ran out and first tried to look for the manager.
"Oppa, do you know where Sunoo is?"
"No, I thought he is with you."
"Oh, okay. Can you please go to the other members while I'm looking for Sunoo? Their meeting is in five minutes they should leave now."
"I will don't worry. Text me if you find Sunoo."
I nodded as an answer and fully went out of the practice room.

Sunoo where the hell are you?
I checked the whole floor but still no sight for Sunoo.
"I should call him."
I stopped in the middle of the hallway and put my phone out. With shaky hands, I typed in his number and called him. No answer. I kept walking and bumped into somebody.
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry I should have looked up-" I stopped as soon as I saw the person.
"Sunno! There you are! Where were you?"
"What, why? I went to my sister, she's in the hybe cafe."
"You could've told me! I was freaking out!" I sighed relieved and took his hand.
"Now come on we're late for the meeting."