part 25

Since Jake asked me the question, I'm trying to avoid him. I hope he forgets it quickly.
Luckily I'm at a meeting right now and it's for 2 hours.
"So, Mrs. L/n. What do you want to change?" The staff asked me.
"I would like to throw a party for Sunoos birthday and would really appreciate it if the photo shoot would be moved to the day before 24th. If it isn't possible then we could try something different."
"We could move it to the 23rd but on the 23rd they have a tight schedule and it would be hard. If it is a surprise party then we could part the photoshoot and only Sunoo and another member would do the photoshoot on 24th the other members could do it on the 25th. If you are okay with that we could move it."
THAT'S PERFECT!
"That's good to hear. Then on the 25th, they will have the photoshoot and practice, right?" - "Exactly. Do you want to change something different?"
"No, that's it. Thank you." I answered and changed the schedule on my laptop.

Finally, we can throw the party.

[After the meeting]

"Sunghoon" I was sitting with Jungwon, Heeseung, Sunoo, and Sunghoon in the waiting room 'cause they're having vocal practice right now.
"Come here" He shook his head
"COME HERE!" He sighed and sat down next to me. "What happened?" He put one of his AirPods out and put his phone away.
"Come with me." Without waiting for an answer I just dragged him out of the room and dragged him to the balcony.

"About Sunoos birthday, we changed the schedule but no one can know. One or two members are going to the photoshoot with him and as long as they are doing the photoshoot we are going to decorate everything. I already talked to Jungwon and he talked with Heeseung so everything's clear." I just started talking and didn't care about him.

"So? Why are you telling me this? Out of all 6 members why me?"
That's it I'm hitting him. "You want to get pushed off this balcony?"
"Hah try i-" I took his arm and already pretended like throwing him. "Oh okay sorry! Y/n!!! You know you can't push me." Woah good morning Sunghoon.
He quickly took me in the "over the threshold" pose. He did it so fast that I didn't realize it first.
"SUNGHOON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" - "What are you saying? You wanted to push me?" He moved me a little bit so I was almost in the air. "SUNGHOON PLEASE! I'M SCARED OF HEIGHTS!" I clinked myself to him and closed my eyes as hard as I could. He suddenly started laughing and let me on the ground again. Sunghoon was literally dying of laughter. "Not funny." I just started walking and didn't look if he was coming with me.
"Aye~ You know it was funny." He said still dying.
"No, it's not." Hiding a smile is hard.

~~~

"Finally home!" I plumped on the couch. "I'm hungry." - "You just ate dinner, Ni-ki." - " I'm a chi-"
"What do you want to eat Ni-ki?" I interrupted Jays and Ni-kis's conversation and stood up. "Ramen. But the one you always make." I just nodded and left for the kitchen.
"You're making ramen?" - "No I'm picking flowers." - "Can you make me too?" As if Heeseung wouldn't ask me that. "Make me too please."
"I'll just make 7 bowls."
While making the ramen I thought about tomorrow. Tomorrow they are free we should clean this messy dorm.

I took a tablet and got to the living room where everyone was sitting.
"Oppa, they are free tomorrow right?" The manager nodded.
"Okay, I have an idea." I gave everyone their bowl and sat down in front of them.
"Tomorrow is Saturday and since y'all are free we're going to clean this mess. The whole dorm is literally a mess. Everyone is going to take one room to clean. I'll be doing the kitchen and my room plus the manager toilette. You can decide later which room you're going to take." - "And what do we get if we do it?" - "Good question, Sunoo. If y'all clean it well, we're going to have a fancy dinner."
I know everyone expected something big, but no. The big thing is coming in a few weeks.

Everyone agreed and we decided who is going to take which room to clean.