part 41

"Breakfast is ready!" Jay screamed from the kitchen and everyone went there. We started eating when everyone got quiet again.
"So could you build everything yesterday?" Jay said and looked at me and Jake who was sitting across me. We both looked at each other and couldn't hide our smiles.
"Ew," Ni-ki said.
"Yeah, we even had some free time after tha-"
"We don't want to know that part," Ni-ki said again.
"What the- NI-KI!" Jake hit Ni-ki playfully who was smiling evilly.
That kid.

"Whatever. Sunoo you're cooking dinner tonight?"
"Mhm." He was chewing on his rice.
"Good!"
We got quiet again.
This stupid runny nose. I took a tissue and got up to clean my nose.
When I got back everyone looked at me.
"What's wrong? Are you sick?"
"No, I only have a runny nose. Everything's fine." I answered Jay and smiled.
"Look at me," Heeseung said and turned my head to him. He put one hand on my forehead and the other on his. "What are you doing?"
"Checking if you have a fever."
"Fever fever FEVERRRR~~" Jake sang and got serious looks from his members. The only person who was laughing was Sunoo and that made everyone laugh.
"I don't have a fever. I'll just take some medicine and I'll be good." I said and kept going eating.

***

I quietly got in their dance room and saw them practicing. When I saw the instructor looking at me and the drinks he stopped and said they could take a break.
I gave everyone their drinks and they sat down on the floor.

"Go away, you're sweaty" I pushed Heeseung away from me. Out of provocation, he came closer and closer. "Heeseung!! Stop!"
"No." – "Fine, then I'll go." I stood up and went to a corner and sat there. "You look like a paranoid child." – "Currently I am." I answered Jay and everyone started laughing.

-

Jake pov

She looks so cute sitting there in the corner and looking paranoid.
"Okay, let's keep going!" The instructor clapped into his hands.
We all got up and got in our positions again.
Why can't I concentrate anymore?
Crazy how she changed my whole lifestyle. Ah right, I still have her medicine.
"Okay, 1,2,3 and 1,2,3. Okay? now all together." We all followed our instructor.
"Jake you keep messing up! Concentrate!"
Dang it.
"I'm sorry." I bowed down.
"Pretend it's 10 minutes before," Heeseung whispered.
I'm trying tho.

Even though I got scolded many times I'm happy I can give her her medicine now. Part of her runny nose is my fault since I pushed her into the pool.
While everyone was lining up for shower I went to her with the packet of medicine.
"Here." – "What's this?" She took the bag. "Medicine. For your nose."
"Ahhh right. Thank you!" I'm melting.
"Jake!" – "Hm?" I went to Heeseung. "Don't forget that she-" – "I know has a boyfriend. Don't worry hyung, I just gave her the medicine, it's my fault she's sick."
"Still be careful." – "Yes, sir!" I joked.

After showering and having a quick break we needed to get to Japanese class. Lucky Ni-ki. He doesn't have to. "What time is it?" – "It's 5 pm." Jay answered.

-

Y/n pov

"NI-KI! Don't you dare try to sleep!"
"Oh, Noona! Please let me sleep."
"Why? I wanted to go eat dinner with you."
"Go by yourself."
"I'll pay. You decide what we eat."
"No. I will eat later with the members."
"Oh come on! Please Ni-ki?"
He thought while his eyes were closed. "Fine," he said a few minutes later "let's go to an all-you-can-eat restaurant. But the Japanese one."
"Okay!"
He got up and took his phone and mask.

I drove us there and paid for an hour. "You have one hour. Eat everything that you want BUT not so much. Remember you have practice after that."
"Yes yes, I know. Thank you!"
He lined up for the dumplings while I looked at the menu card. I need to keep an eye on him.
I could see two girls pointing at him so I quickly went to him and blocked the girls' ways.
"Can't you decide faster?"
"Sorry." He said and quickly decided what he's going to eat. After I went to our seats together I smiled at the girls. A smile that meant fuck off. Hope they understood.

After we ate we went back to the company and they still had some free time. That's the time where I can rest. I'm feeling so weak right now even though I took the medicine Jake gave me.
They were having dance practice again so I just laid in the room next door on the couch and rested a little.